You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm drinking Veltins Curuba, bier mixed with Tequila. Good job the missus wants an early..ish night, otherwise I'd be getting lashed, really refreshing pint and at 40 cents a can on offer it would have been rude not to buy a few slabs. 

I'm drinking Veltins Curuba, bier mixed with Tequila. Good job the missus wants an early..ish night, otherwise I'd be getting lashed, really refreshing pint and at 40 cents a can on offer it would have been rude not to buy a few slabs. 

Very continental.

Im considering having a pint of Scrumpy Jack as a night cap! 

Yeah. My bird kept waking me up last night, talking and shouting in her sleep. It was bizarre. Night before that, my daughter had a bad dream so came into our room at 1am, sandwiching me in the middle with the dog lying on my legs, no sleep again.

My wife sleep shouts as well. Luckily its normally my name! 

Guest Pistonbroke

Very continental.

Im considering having a pint of Scrumpy Jack as a night cap! 

An acquired taste, but really nice. 

I love Scrumpy Jack, one of my favourite Ciders. 

Guest Pistonbroke

You alcoholic cunt, I dare say.

Off to bed now, daughter finally back (always a relief when she is out and about with the car). Missus was asleep on the sofa and I had a whole three cans. Take it easy J, big game later. 

Quality keepers don't generally go for a fee below £5m. That should have been the first clue that the transfer was far from a sure thing.

Did I suggest Klopp may have thought he was World Class, no. And £5m for a non British keeper is a lot of money especially before last seasons transfer fee inflation. Generally means most of the time not all the time. So on the whole, I would say you miss the point and in this instance are incorrect.

Did I suggest Klopp may have thought he was World Class, no. And £5m for a non British keeper is a lot of money especially before last seasons transfer fee inflation. Generally means most of the time not all the time. So on the whole, I would say you miss the point and in this instance are incorrect.

Buffon went for €52m in 2001. €6m in 2016 is a small fee, whatever ludicrous spin you want to put on it. And the point, which is that good goalkeepers generally cost a bit more than that, remains wholly valid.

Buffon went for €52m in 2001. €6m in 2016 is a small fee, whatever ludicrous spin you want to put on it. And the point, which is that good goalkeepers generally cost a bit more than that, remains wholly valid.

Haha talk about ludicrous. Buffon was a world record for a world cup winning keeper. Talk about putting a ludicrous spin on things. Carry on.

We're currently on 47 points and we've drawn 8 games, lost 2. 

Some take four of the last drawn games: Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, WBA/United - games we could and should have won. 

We'd be on 59 points, 3 points behind City with 15 games to play. 

Considering it's not felt like a great season, we're actually doing really, really well. If VVD sures up that defence and we invest in a GK/Striker, we could be bang up there next time around. 

Decent, Kloppo, decent.