Quantcast
FSG are not shit - Page 108 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Dave D

FSG are not shit

Van Dijk and Keita were paid for by this Coutinho deal basically, and all talk of a warchest last summer was bollocks.

You are basing that on the fact that we have yet to spend the fee we get for Coutinho?

Despite the fact we haven't sold him yet.

Can someone do some maths over say last 2 yrs of transfers fees revived fees paid and say income we should have to reinvest of say commercial deals and tv then we might k is if we are you g to spend that fee or us it already gone on keita and van dyke. I think the latter if that is true then what have we become sell g your best player mid season top 4 chance and still in champs league

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can someone do some maths over say last 2 yrs of transfers fees received fees paid and say income we should have to reinvest off say commercial deals and tv then we might know if we are going to spend that fee or is it already gone on keita and van dyke. I think the latter if that is true then what have we become .selling your best player mid season top 4 chance and still in champs league watch the freefall now

Can someone do some maths over say last 2 yrs of transfers fees revived fees paid and say income we should have to reinvest of say commercial deals and tv then we might k is if we are you g to spend that fee or us it already gone on keita and van dyke. I think the latter if that is true then what have we become sell g your best player mid season top 4 chance and still in champs league

Acquire a reasonable level of grammar and punctuation and I may just teach you mathematics. 

Can't speak about net spend. But last time I checked in the last 10 years we had made more money from player sales than any other team in Europe.

Van Dijk and Keita were paid for by this Coutinho deal basically, and all talk of a warchest last summer was bollocks.

Or, alternatively, we're about to buy a Coutinho replacement and a new goalkeeper.

No one has a clue. It's like trying to argue climate change based on the weather today.

In my opinion, van Dijk was part of last summer's budget and Keita's not being paid for until next summer, so we have some money to buy. Whether we'll buy a replacement now or wait for summer remains to be seen but I would be surprised if we haven't spent another 80m minimum by the end of January.

Obviously, your opinion is different, but neither of us can prove it one way or the other until the end of next summer. So why not just cool it for a bit and wait and see what happens?

Biggest sellers in world football since 2010 I read somewhere.

Yeah even Monaco had to sell half their team after storming the French League and getting to the CL Final. Wonder why those players left a winning club and one that got to the CL final?

Acquire a reasonable level of grammar and punctuation and I may just teach you mathematics.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] who gives a fuck it's Saturday night and I'm on the drink and predictive txt is on one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Or, alternatively, we're about to buy a Coutinho replacement and a new goalkeeper.

No one has a clue. It's like trying to argue climate change based on the weather today.

In my opinion, van Dijk was part of last summer's budget and Keita's not being paid for until next summer, so we have some money to buy. Whether we'll buy a replacement now or wait for summer remains to be seen but I would be surprised if we haven't spent another 80m minimum by the end of January.

Obviously, your opinion is different, but neither of us can prove it one way or the other until the end of next summer. So why not just cool it for a bit and wait and see what happens?

Thank you for reply fair analysis is still think that this money has already been earmarked,Why would you make your team weaker for the most important months of the season

Thank you for reply fair analysis is still think that this money has already been earmarked,Why would you make your team weaker for the most important months of the season

Because you're making it stronger for the next 5 years?

And get rid of your Tapatalk signature, for goodness sake! No one cares what kind of phone you have!

I think the answer to that question about why would we weaken team is (assuming for a moment he hasn't been sold over Klopp's head) that Klopp clearly has supreme confidence in his ability to get his squad over performing and thinks he can still do the business in the 2nd half of the season without Coutinho.

It is very admirable and a great trait but it is also dead risky...he may be proven to be not only right but also as good as he thinks he is and if he does fair do's to hik.

I can't see it working to be fair - we lose his free kicks which have and would win games...we lose his long range goals in same way and our midfield without him is really short on vision and creativity - The front 3 are better when he was around.

It would be some feat by Klopp to guide this team in the 2nd half of this season minus Coutinho to a top 4 finish and or a trophy given how stiff a task it already was.

We are gonna find out between now and May aren't we.

And get rid of your Tapatalk signature, for goodness sake! No one cares what kind of phone you have!

Are we so what about if we dnt finish 4th or get knocked out of the champions league,would you think that would still be worthwhile .Or sorry about phone clever cunt

The fucking deviant cunt is using smilies. His signature is the least of his worries.

I think the answer to that question about why would we weaken team is (assuming for a moment he hasn't been sold over Klopp's head) that Klopp clearly has supreme confidence in his ability to get his squad over performing and thinks he can still do the business in the 2nd half of the season without Coutinho.

It is very admirable and a great trait but it is also dead risky...he may be proven to be not only right but also as good as he thinks he is and if he does fair do's to hik.

I can't see it working to be fair - we lose his free kicks which have and would win games...we lose his long range goals in same way and our midfield without him is really short on vision and creativity - The front 3 are better when he was around.

It would be some feat by Klopp to guide this team in the 2nd half of this season minus Coutinho to a top 4 finish and or a trophy given how stiff a task it already was.

We are gonna find out between now and May aren't we.

Yep.  I think on balance we're already better off, but I'm aware that is not a popular opinion.  If we strengthen further in midfield and/or goalkeeper it will be much better of course.

The fucking deviant cunt is using smilies. His signature is the least of his worries.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Downvote 2

Wait until the end of next summer? So how long do we give it until we face the possible fact that we have to sell to buy in order to achieve FSGs ambition to maintain the status quo?

We've sold four major players since they came, certainly our biggest assets at the time, 4 in 7 years. Two have gone in the summer, two in January, make of that what you will.

So say next summer we spend a fair whack, great. Come the following January who's to say we won't sell Mane or Salah? Will people still say "wait and see what happens next summer".

• Upvote 1

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I bet you like United chocolate biscuits, you bastard.

It won't, it's all just politics of the game and journalist are minor players.

When will people stop believing journalists?