You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Lets see what they do with the money.  Of course the complete and utter cuntstains that sucked them off over VVD and every other little token gesture they've given us over the years won't be so quick to call them out regardless of if they pocket every penny or not.

You'll hear some nonsense about how it's actually good deal to sell a world class player and buy potential for less money.

• Upvote 3

£0 net spend.

We don't want to be like chelsea so we don't want a sugar daddy, yet we want the owners to dig into their pockets and spend. We were once 24 hours from going into administration with the two charlatans who plied the club with debt, now the club can be stable and provide for itself in a more sustainable business model, yet we highlight net spend and why we are, or we aren't, triggering a high or low net spend. Damned if they do, or they don't, by the sounds of it. 

I'm neither a fan, nor a detractor of our current owners, though if they can make this club a self sustaining business, then they're doing something half right. Whether that sits with the entire fanbase I don't know, but the loss of one player is the the be all and end all for where we are heading. Well, for me anyway. 

• Downvote 1

We don't want to be like chelsea so we don't want a sugar daddy, yet we want the owners to dig into their pockets and spend. We were once 24 hours from going into administration with the two charlatans who plied the club with debt, now the club can be stable and provide for itself in a more sustainable business model, yet we highlight net spend and why we are, or we aren't, triggering a high or low net spend. Damned if they do, or they don't, by the sounds of it. 

I'm neither a fan, nor a detractor of our current owners, though if they can make this club a self sustaining business, then they're doing something half right. Whether that sits with the entire fanbase I don't know, but the loss of one player is the the be all and end all for where we are heading. Well, for me anyway. 

Nonsense, you'll either forgetting or ignoring that Liverpool football have one of the biggest incomes in the world.  They don't or rather shouldn't need to sell to buy, so where is the income going if not back into the team.

Lets see what they do with the money. Of course the complete and utter cuntstains that sucked them off over VVD and every other little token gesture they've given us over the years won't be so quick to call them out regardless of if they pocket every penny or not.

You'll hear some nonsense about how it's actually good deal to sell a world class player and buy potential for less money.

The fucking state of this shit...

• Upvote 2

I don't even blame the owners anymore, it's the pathetic cuckold fanbase that's made it easy for them.

Some of the supporters on here would be better off following a FTSE 100 company. They get excited and titillated at improved balance sheets and wanking off on future investment in young players.

Rule number 1 of transfers. You have to buy a better player than the outgoing player in this instance,Coutinho to improve the team. Said player has to be better in Jan 2018 not Jan 2020.

Guest Pistonbroke

The state of your posts. Grinch has been spot on every step of the way when it comes to the owners. 

He's not been the only one, many of us have not trusted FSG and how they are using our club for profits. Of course, they may change, but if they don't invest a large chunk of this money from the Coutinho sale into the squad and say you've had VVD and Keita their plans will be laid bare, even for those who back them. Well at least you would think so. 

I'm sure I saw an article last week saying that FSG have put the Coutinho sale in Klopps hands, and that he only leaves if Jurgen allows it.

What happened to that?

What do you mean "what happened to that?"

Some people tried to get it off the ground, then it died down, but it won't be long until it comes back up again. Oh but it already has of course.

Klopp gave Coutinho the captaincy in the last couple of weeks, doesn't seem like he was desperate to get rid.

So you’re saying we’ve swapped coutinho for Van Dijk and Keïta?

Sounds like good business, to me.

I was just about to say that the FSG shills would somehow justify the sale of our best player - citing Van Dijk and Keita as good replacements,  conveniently forgetting that the other week they were praising FSG for making a statement signing and spending £75m of their own money to back Klopp. They were told repeatedly it was the same old sell to buy policy and Coutinho was off. Low and behold you've beaten me to it. 

• Upvote 3

When did we last win anything?

Nonsense, you'll either forgetting or ignoring that Liverpool football have one of the biggest incomes in the world.  They don't or rather shouldn't need to sell to buy, so where is the income going if not back into the team.

What makes you think this is even a sell to buy deal. The lad wants off, so let him go. 

Yep, one of the largest incomes and also one of the largest outgoings. The difference is, is that a business balances the books accordingly and I'm more than happy to have our club in a solvent and sustainable business model state, if those books balance and it guarantees the clubs future.

I was just about to say that the FSG shills would somehow justify the sale of our best player - citing Van Dijk and Keita as good replacements, conveniently forgetting that the other week they were praising FSG for making a statement signing and spending £75m of their own money to back Klopp. They were told repeatedly it was the same old sell to buy policy and Coutinho was off. Low and behold you've beaten me to it.

Shills?! Hahaha. Fucking stop it, lad.

Everyone and their dog knew Coutinho was off, either now or in the summer. Who said they were spending their own money? Fuck me.