You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I don't know how anyone can complain about net spend when they are buying players of the calibre of VVD, Salah, Fabinho et al for big money. Sure, it would be nice to have a spare player in each position of the same quality But that brings its own issues. 

Very much so.

If the Ox hadnt been injured I guess that would have put Wiljnaldum or Milner on the bench in the champions league final- not game changers I grant you 

2 hours ago, Dave D said:

Those skinflints FSG forked out £25m for Lallana.

A £25mllion pound substitute.

Of course, it turns out hes unreliable- Fekir might be quite good- which we will need them to pay for as well- but we pulled out as we figured he might be unreliable.

Reckless behaviour

And we knew years ago he was of no use but here we are,  depending on him.   Up shit creek without a paddle if the front three get injured. 

But yea that's ok apparently. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Grinch - much like the people who criticize Brian Colangelo's shirt collars - needs to find a new slant. Shoutout if any of ya'll know what that means.

Some people care more about Liverpool Football Club then people here solely to make a profit,  you'll just have to accept that 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, The Woolster said:

I'm on my phone, but  an instantly see 5 or 6 issues with their numbers

Coutinho - Full amount including all add-on

Alisson - add ons not included 

Fabinho - add ons not included

Sinclair - no fee

Teixeira - no fee

Should I trust the rest of them?

The top 3 massively skew the numbers

This does not include the costs of doing the transfer fees, like agent fees.

Tell anfield online then! 

On 2/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, Barry Wom said:

Tell anfield online then! 

I have some rules of thumb on transfers fees because they rarely actually get announced by the clubs, never trust transfer fees given on the the internet unless you really trust the source, and never use those figures to make a point unless you have checked that they are in the ballpark of being right according to a number of sources that you trust, otherwise you end up losing credibility...

And even then, the generally agreed fees do not include the costs of doing transfers, so are most likely wrong anyway!

What Anfield Online do is up to them!

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Nice, where were they?

Are you going to use them?

commercial revenues up under ian ayre by 85% from when he joined in 2007 till May 2011 (half a season after thae 2nd take over). https://www.managementtoday.co.uk/ian-ayre-transformed-liverpool-fcs-commercial-fortunes/article/1068601

As I said originally, the commercial arm of our club started it's commercial turn around under Ayre, H&G and was then continued again under Ayre as MD and later CEO under FSG. 

9 hours ago, The Woolster said:

I have some rules of thumb on transfers fees because they rarely actually get announced by the clubs, never trust transfer fees given on the the internet unless you really trust the source, and never use those figures to make a point unless you have checked that they are in the ballpark of being right according to a number of sources that you trust, otherwise you end up losing credibility...

And even then, the generally agreed fees do not include the costs of doing transfers, so are most likely wrong anyway!

What Anfield Online do is up to them!

He thinks they are the only ones to give out pukka info.