You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

Guest Alex_K

Neither do I up to Saturday. Beyond that is a whole new season and I am expecting a title tilt. I never understand people who put the CL above the domestic title though.

How can you possibly expect a title tilt with this squad? If the club add 3 or 4 across the attack and midfield, then maybe, but at present we are 1 or 2 hamstring injuries away from being back to square one

How can you possibly expect a title tilt with this squad? If the club add 3 or 4 across the attack and midfield, then maybe, but at present we are 1 or 2 hamstring injuries away from being back to square one

What a stupid thing to suggest. Where did I suggest we do not bring in a couple of players in the summer. Why is it only on this site people try and make out people have posted or suggested something they have not. Read the post. It says Beyond Saturday is a whole new season.

Guest Alex_K

What a stupid thing to suggest. Where did I suggest we do not bring in a couple of players in the summer. Why is it only on this site people try and make out people have posted or suggested something they have not. Read the post. It says Beyond Saturday is a whole new season.

Basic literacy clearly escapes you. You should learn to substantiate your writing, and not get frustrated with others because you struggle to express your thoughts. "Beyond [saturday] is a whole new season and I am expecting a title tilt" provides no context whatsoever. On what basis are you expecting a title tilt? With this squad? With a continued policy of negative net investment? On the assumption Man City regress by 25 pts? Or on the proviso money is put in for the quality in depth needed over a 38 game season. If any other than the latter point, then you may as well sit on your plod 'expecting' a lottery win next year -- both are probably as likely as the other to happen to you.

Basic literacy clearly escapes you. You should learn to substantiate your writing, and not get frustrated with others because you struggle to express your thoughts. "Beyond [saturday] is a whole new season and I am expecting a title tilt" provides no context whatsoever. On what basis are you expecting a title tilt? With this squad? With a continued policy of negative net investment? On the assumption Man City regress by 25 pts? Or on the proviso money is put in for the quality in depth needed over a 38 game season. If any other than the latter point, then you may as well sit on your plod 'expecting' a lottery win next year -- both are probably as likely as the other to happen.

Oh I just love people who think they are superior and try and read stuff into posts that are not there.

Nice try but no cigar Alex_K. That posts says far more about yourself than anything else.

Guest Alex_K

Oh I just love people who think they are superior and try and read stuff into posts that are not there.

Nice try but no cigar Alex_K. That posts says far more about yourself than anything else.

Keep wishing on a star. I will meanwhile hope that the money is finally provided to turn a star 11 man team into a top 38-game squad, and that if it isn’t, the stunted expectations of angry folk such as yourself don’t stink the place out, especially should we get injuries to 1 or 2 of the front 3.

Keep wishing on a star. I will meanwhile hope that the money is finally provided to turn a star 11 man team into a top 38-game squad, and that if it isn’t, the stunted expectations of angry folk such as yourself don’t stink the place out, especially should we get injuries to 1 or 2 of the front 3.

Nah I do not think I need listen to any advice from you. Love it you try and make out your anger is mine.  Think I will have to go change my pants after reading that line as it did make me laugh a lot. You only have to read your litany of posts to see your naked anger over the owners and club.

Have you thought of going to anger management classes. It might not be productive for you though as you seem to have difficulty grasping true reality. Have a nice day.

They got the club on the cheap because of the fans campaign against Hicks And Gillett, They have made 5 times their original Investment. They have made good decisions,

Brilliant manager they got, 3 major finals in 2 and Half years. Regardless of what happens this Saturday they need to back the Manager big.

Might never get a opportunity like this again. Come on FSG...

• 1 month later...