Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: World, European and Premier League Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 196 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: World, European and Premier League Winning Captain of Liverpool

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah it would be such a shame if Hendo misses the rest of the season but them plays in the Euros. Still, I know it means so much to him and Virgil so you couldn't begrudge it to them.

If we could make the final and I suppose far stranger things have happened it would be pretty incredible having the band back together. Imagine us winning the champions league after all the shit of this season. It might even top winning the league last year, as it would be a beautiful finale to the most horrible of seasons.

Yeah, I don't know how we get there, but who knows, not that I'm trying to jinx this rbl tie, but we already have 1 foot in the quarters. 

Our injury list/players missing matches this season is off the fucking scale.  Is there a single player who hasn't missed a game through injury or covid this season?  Gini perhaps, and they're letting him leave!

8 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Our injury list/players missing matches this season is off the fucking scale.  Is there a single player who hasn't missed a game through injury or covid this season?  Gini perhaps, and they're letting him leave!

i think maybe robbo was injured pre-season but has been fit since. 

In the context of all the ITK posters who said he was out for 12 weeks this is good news. Not party time exactly but y know..

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

In the context of all the ITK posters who said he was out for 12 weeks this is good news. Not party time exactly but y know..

the statement from the club doesn't say he's not out for 12 weeks either. we have form for managing expectations on the low side in these situations. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

the statement from the club doesn't say he's not out for 12 weeks either. we have form for managing expectations on the low side in these situations. 

Hell be back for the champions league semi along with Virgil.

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

i thought i was getting carried away when i said the final the other day. 

Not at all. This forum needs optimistic posts.

Interesting the BBC local news have just reported his injury as "up to 10 weeks out" which feels a bit of a different message to what's been reported elsewhere (unless klopp said something innthenoress conference?). I can't imagine they made it up, so it would feel they've picked that from the club somewhere. 10 weeks from today would be the 7th May. 

26 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Interesting the BBC local news have just reported his injury as "up to 10 weeks out" which feels a bit of a different message to what's been reported elsewhere (unless klopp said something innthenoress conference?). I can't imagine they made it up, so it would feel they've picked that from the club somewhere. 10 weeks from today would be the 7th May. 

Fuck sake

6 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

We got to Istanbul and won with a worse team than this. Arguably.

Arguably? That team was fucking terrible. Baros was our only fit striker v Olymiakos, we needed 3 goals at half time and he got subbed. The Kop won that fucking game.

Without the Europe game crowd we will probably struggle though 

• Upvote 1

He’s always injured now, what with Gini leaving and the rest of the midfielders being made of glass we’re going to have to spend some serious money in the summer. That’s before you address the centre half problem.

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s always injured now, what with Gini leaving and the rest of the midfielders being made of glass we’re going to have to spend some serious money in the summer. That’s before you address the centre half problem.

Don't worry Leighton Clarkson and Jake Cain are gonna save us millions....

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah, about that... 

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

We had the legend that was Djimi Traore, “He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t control his feet”.
Always makes me smile.

It’s a funny song, but I always feel taking the piss out of one of your current players is the type of thing lads do from Harrow, that pretend to be from Salford, sing they can do what they want, and ‘the sun was right, you’re murderers’ and then get praised in the media.