Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: World, European and Premier League Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: World, European and Premier League Winning Captain of Liverpool

My captain. A different breed. A magnificent footballer, and an even better human being.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 09/04/2020 at 01:00, aRdja said:

My captain. A different breed. A magnificent footballer, and an even better human being.

Absolutely top class from Jordan and all the other players involved in this,no doubt at all,but isn't it shameful that we have to have charities supporting the running of the NHS rather than it being properly funded? I wish we could clone Nye Bevan,give him a sub machine gun and send him into the Houses of Parliament.

I watched highlights of the Madrid final again today.

It still warms my cockles to see him saying "Thank you very much" to the bloke handing over the trophy.

• Upvote 3

Don't know for sure about Player's Player of the Year - still think De Bruyne may scoop that - but after the impeccable season he's had on the pitch and being behind this 'Players Together' initiative raising millions for NHS workers, Hendo is now an absolute banker for the Football Writer's award. They love being able to pontificate over that 'precept and example' part, like they did with Sterling regarding his stand on racism last year. Rightly so in this instance. Hendo's obviously a thoroughly classy individual and absolute credit to the club, on top of playing the best football of his life as the engine of our title-challenge. What a coronation of his career the next month or so is going to be.

• Upvote 1

It was a great interview he had with sky after Jurgen. Composed even with everything going on around him, great words about the the team but also about Klopp. 

Love this man. From humble beginnings and all that. 

2 hours ago, A_S said:

He's well and truly earnt his place in this

images.jpeg

Loved the t-shirt Carra had on with all the winning managers and their captains, including Klopp and Henderson.