Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World, European and Premier League Winning Captain of Liverpool

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, moof said:

He was the captain who lifted number six and is soon to be the captain to bring home number 19. Jordan Legenderson

So get goes out and lifts the trophy that makes us world champions and you don’t mention it? The disrespect is too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Let’s not start slagging off Salif. What next, you going to suggest Alou Diarra wasn’t an all time great?

Played 44 times for France did Diarra. 

 

So, you're an absolute disgrace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I don’t care if his how his performances make you feel right now. That’s not the point. He was just never as bad a player as you made him out to be. He was never going to be as good as Gerrard or Alonso or Didi. However you talked about his performances as if he was Salif Diao.

That's your opinion and your opinion is wrong.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan Jordan you’re better than Diao

Jordan Jordan please don’t leave us now

Jordan Jordan you’re not as good as Stevie

Jordan Jordan please don't leavie

Jordan Jordan you’re a lovely man

Jordan Jordan better looking than Hamann

Jordan Jordan you’re looks are not to shabby

Jordan Jordan but not as nice as Xabi

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You, on the other hand, wanted him dropped a few months ago. LFD gon’ LFD. 
 

I give in with you. 

I wouldn’t have selected him for a specific game. I wouldn’t start him tonight for example. 

 

We’ve got incredible depth & options. 
 

Sometimes  I wouldn’t start Fabinho or Gini or Hendo or Ox... Naby is the only CM I’d want starting against any opposition. Saying that he probably won’t start tonight as we can’t trust him to play games every 3 days without getting injured at the moment. 

 

I agree with CD saying he has improved. I don’t agree that it’s immeasurably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, moof said:

He was the captain who lifted number six and is soon to be the captain to bring home number 19. Jordan Legenderson

Boom! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jennings said:

I can never remember which poster said what. Who cares who was right? Just enjoy watching our Captain strut around midfields. bossing it.  

The arguing about it is a shitfest on both sides.

 

I hope Ferguson gets asked about Hendo a lot.

Just always assume that NV and 3 Stacks chatted shite and you'll be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LF:D said:

I wouldn’t have selected him for a specific game. I wouldn’t start him tonight for example. 

 

We’ve got incredible depth & options. 
 

Sometimes  I wouldn’t start Fabinho or Gini or Hendo or Ox... Naby is the only CM I’d want starting against any opposition. Saying that he probably won’t start tonight as we can’t trust him to play games every 3 days without getting injured at the moment. 

 

I agree with CD saying he has improved. I don’t agree that it’s immeasurably. 

So you’d want the midfielder who has probably made the least impact out of the 5 mentioned to be the guaranteed starter. How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

So you’d want the midfielder who has probably made the least impact out of the 5 mentioned to be the guaranteed starter. How so?

Because when he has been on the pitch he’s made the biggest impact. 
 

Fitness has been his issue, he’s been brilliant when played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LF:D said:

Because when he has been on the pitch he’s made the biggest impact. 
 

Fitness has been his issue, he’s been brilliant when played. 

Brilliant? Not really,but not as bad as some have made him out to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Brilliant? Not really,but not as bad as some have made him out to be.

I think so, bar a couple of defensive lapses last season when he was first adapting. 
 

id say brilliant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LF:D said:

I think so, bar a couple of defensive lapses last season when he was first adapting. 
 

id say brilliant 

I like the fella but your definition of brilliant and mine are clearly miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I like the fella but your definition of brilliant and mine are clearly miles away.

Probably 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LF:D said:

I think so, bar a couple of defensive lapses last season when he was first adapting. 
 

id say brilliant 

Brilliant a few days ago against Norwich? Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alex_K said:

Brilliant a few days ago against Norwich? Really?

Not every game of his has been brilliant, but yes I thought he played well.

 

He's our best midfielder IMO & he gives us a different dimension that no others can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LF:D said:

Not every game of his has been brilliant, but yes I thought he played well.

 

He's our best midfielder IMO & he gives us a different dimension that no others can.

Ahh I’m understanding this now. Keep banging this drum and when he does hopefully reach ‘brilliant’ status you can use it as a stick to beat people with. 
 

A cunning plan.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LF:D said:

Not every game of his has been brilliant, but yes I thought he played well.

 

He's our best midfielder IMO & he gives us a different dimension that no others can.

Keita is our best midfielder? Come on mate you're trolling a bit surely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Ahh I’m understanding this now. Keep banging this drum and when he does hopefully reach ‘brilliant’ status you can use it as a stick to beat people with. 
 

A cunning plan.

'He was always great'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LF:D said:

Not every game of his has been brilliant, but yes I thought he played well.

 

He's our best midfielder IMO & he gives us a different dimension that no others can.

Difficult game with the winds etc. but I thought he was pretty awful personally. Gave the ball away a lot, created nothing etc. He has generally been better but still not who we thought we were signing, I think, both in terms of his constant injuries and variable level of play. Comparatively, Henderson's improvement has been a far bigger boon to the club over the past 18 months than Naby Keita's arrival (and not many would have thought that!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Keita is our best midfielder? Come on mate you're trolling a bit surely 

Nope.  I think he is.

 

He's been really good for us when he's started, shame he can't keep fit.

 

He was the biggest loss last night (as I don't think Klopp wants to risk him playing a game every 3 days as he keeps getting injured), as well as Mane going off.

 

This was the type of thing we needed last night:

 

A central player with composure, the technique to make more time for himself with his first touch & willingness to penetrate as everything was going wide & they nullified that.

 

4ac3c2497f80a050abc6610acd6cd894.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LF:D said:

Nope.  I think he is.

 

He's been really good for us when he's started, shame he can't keep fit.

 

He was the biggest loss last night (as I don't think Klopp wants to risk him playing a game every 3 days as he keeps getting injured), as well as Mane going off.

 

This was the type of thing we needed last night:

 

A central player with composure, the technique to make more time for himself with his first touch & willingness to penetrate as everything was going wide & they nullified that.

 

4ac3c2497f80a050abc6610acd6cd894.gif 

 

I think there's a lot yet to come from Naby, but really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×