You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson contacted local MP Ian Byrne who is also one of the guys heavily involved with Fans Supporting Foodbanks and told them the players will cover local foodbank shortages while we’re working through the Coronavirus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Jordan Henderson contacted local MP Ian Byrne who is also one of the guys heavily involved with Fans Supporting Foodbanks and told them the players will cover local foodbank shortages while we’re working through the Coronavirus.

Top man

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Top lad and well done the players.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

75B0D5FA-627B-46BB-BECA-8635189AD465.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, suzy said:

Good old Jordan, I’m glad he’s still the captain as I’ve just seen on Sky sports news a video of Virgil and he was introduced as ‘Liverpool captain’!! Do Sky know something we don’t??

No, it's just piss poor research. Seen one or two papers say the same thing. Obviously the poor dears got confused when Virgil skippered the side for the Chelsea cup game.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

No, it's just piss poor research. Seen one or two papers say the same thing. Obviously the poor dears got confused when Virgil skippered the side for the Chelsea cup game.

I could have half understood if they said ‘vice captain’ but even that’s not true! I had to wind it back to check I’d heard it correctly! He’s been the captain a few times when Henderson and Milner are both not playing.

What phrase did Mourinho use that time the ‘deputy deputy’ or something?! 

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Nice move by Jordan there, getting things going. But still some sad mancs are slagging him off for doing it!

Sad bastards that have their whole identity revolving around hating Liverpool, as though it somehow enhances their persona, insecure about how they’ll never do anything of any significance in their pointless fucking lives whilst NHS staff are dying on the front line

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He has certainly become something that many of us thought he never would. 

I'm proud that he's Liverpool's captain, I never thought I'd say that a year ago. I'm proud that I shook his hand once and that my lad got his photo taken with him.

Kudos to the king for signing him. Kudos to Klopp for keeping him as captain!  Even kudos to Rodgson for making him skipper.

I really hope we win the league, he deserves to do that daft dance before raising the Premier League trophy!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/04/2020 at 01:00, aRdja said:

My captain. A different breed. A magnificent footballer, and an even better human being.

Absolutely top class from Jordan and all the other players involved in this,no doubt at all,but isn't it shameful that we have to have charities supporting the running of the NHS rather than it being properly funded? I wish we could clone Nye Bevan,give him a sub machine gun and send him into the Houses of Parliament.

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)