You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Hopefully this doesn't get thrown on the teetering pile of excuses. We've spent enough that this shouldn't be a major issue.

What Brendan Rodgers use his "Poor Me" routine . I Can't see it   ......................................................................................................................... Much

Sakho, Milner, lallana for starters

Sakho never plays so he cant be captain. Milner has only just arrived at the club and his performances don't merit it,yet. Lallana,who I like as a player,is another who isnt always selected and is often injured.

Henderson,Skrtel and Lucas are the 3 main candidates and Rodgers has tried to bin all three in his time here.

Incidentally,our shit form has become even shitter without Henderson.

• 3 weeks later...

Be interesting to see if he gets the job first!

Even with my innate cynicism I think the Klopp deal is done . The owners have shown great naivety in their planning at times but even they can't be so fucking stupid as to not have a replacement lined up before they sacked Rodgers. 

Even with my innate cynicism I think the Klopp deal is done . The owners have shown great naivety in their planning at times but even they can't be so fucking stupid as to not have a replacement lined up before they sacked Rodgers. 

Clearly they have at least 2 targets 'lined up' but I dont think either is a done deal. Yet.

Both will want assurances they have the control they want. Im not convinced FSG will just chuck the towel in and say 'crack on then.'

Course I could be wrong, time will tell.

Clearly they have at least 2 targets 'lined up' but I dont think either is a done deal. Yet.

Both will want assurances they have the control they want. Im not convinced FSG will just chuck the towel in and say 'crack on then.'

Course I could be wrong, time will tell.

Thurs should tell

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)