Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool

For me Henderson is only a decent player that shouldn't be guaranteed a start. He's a fucking charisma vacuum too, can't see him giving too many inspirational speeches. He's hardly inspiring with his play or even courage on the ball.

If there was no obvious leader i'd of just given it to wee Phil. Fights as hard as anyone and is the only player that is always taking the initiative, none of this passing the responsibility nonsense like you get with Henderson.

Emre Can will be captain by the time he's 24 providing he stays put. First thing he did when he came on was take control of the midfield shouting at people where they need to be. German U21 captain too.

• Upvote 2

Henderson is a good lad and has a lot of the characteristics of a captain. I'm not worried about that side of him at all, I do worry about his quality however. 

I'm hoping he does a bit less pointing this season and a bit more scoring of goals. 

• Upvote 2

Henderson is a good lad and has a lot of the characteristics of a captain. I'm not worried about that side of him at all, I do worry about his quality however. 

I'm hoping he does a bit less pointing this season and a bit more scoring of goals. 

I think this is very unfair!

No captain has ever appealed for a throw-in better than our Jordan

Emre Can will be captain by the time he's 24 providing he stays put. First thing he did when he came on was take control of the midfield shouting at people where they need to be. German U21 captain too.

Being shouted at and told where to stand in a German accent is a very intimidating situation. Maybe Rodgers is planning on conquering Europe this season?
  • Upvote 2

Being shouted at and told where to stand in a German accent is a very intimidating situation. Maybe Rodgers is planning on conquering Europe this season?

Someone should warn his new missus to keep him and her out of bunkers when he fails to conquer Europe.

And before anyone says it, yes; Rodgers does need to work on D-Fens.

Yes and to shoot mario in the leg and tell the asshole to get some shooting lessons, to offer borini an apple in a breifcase then enrique will have to order something from the lunch menu.

I thought our injury record was appalling last season. Now barely into the season we've lost Henderson, Allen and Lallana. Henderson's doesn't look to be a knock, either.

I thought our injury record was appalling last season. Now barely into the season we've lost Henderson, Allen and Lallana. Henderson's doesn't look to be a knock, either.

We've had so many games this season, being in Europe...

It's odd losing Henderson as his fitness record has been good but you always expect Lallana and Allen to be out with a cold or something. They just like to keep Sturridge company I think.

When he's missing I don't lose any sleep over it, that's not the sign of a good captain.

'Liverpool go into their make-or-break clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro on Thursday without their inspirational captain Jordan Henderson.'

Nah.

• Upvote 1

He'll never be as good a pointer as Robbie Keane was/is.

Burnley used to have a CF called Ray Pointer .Before even my time mind.

Hope this helps.