Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 182 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

No, not really. 

In your opinion. 

Souness on sky seems to keep saying similar but he’s a dinosaur when it comes to analysing football so I don’t mind disagreeing with him. 

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, LF:D said:

In your opinion. 

Souness on sky seems to keep saying similar but he’s a dinosaur when it comes to analysing football so I don’t mind disagreeing with him. 

The same Souness who signed Torben Piechnik and Istvan Kozma? How could he possibly be wrong!

On 20/02/2020 at 08:35, VladimirIlyich said:

The same Souness who signed Torben Piechnik and Istvan Kozma? How could he possibly be wrong!

Ahh indeed the good old days of sourness how could we forget even though we try. 

10 minutes ago, LF:D said:

We’ve coped without Alisson, Mane, Salah, Fabinho etc 

We’ll be fine. 

Yep, Milner will do a sound job. 

I think the lad will be a big miss, virtually single handedly he's driven the team on this season. Im hoping Jurgen will bit the bullet and if he's going to bring Milner in, plays a midfield of Milner, Fab and Naby.

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I think the lad will be a big miss, virtually single handedly he's driven the team on this season. 

Not sure I agree with that, mate! I mean, he's done well but single handedly drive the team is a bit strong for my liking. I think we will likely be okay without him. We've a solid squad, and we've got Fabinho back now, so that should help soften the blow.

On 20/02/2020 at 08:35, VladimirIlyich said:

Nicky fucking Tanner.

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I think the lad will be a big miss, virtually single handedly he's driven the team on this season. Im hoping Jurgen will bit the bullet and if he's going to bring Milner in, plays a midfield of Milner, Fab and Naby.

And you all thought I was his biggest fan! 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Souness never signed him.

He should have; no way kenny deserves the rap for signing the worst player I've ever seen in my life. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Horus said:

He should have; no way kenny deserves the rap for signing the worst player I've ever seen in my life. 

Souness playing him was bad enough.