Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 170 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hendo with his dad. Although it could be Stringvest. I’m not sure...

I think I've got something in my eye...

• Upvote 2

Sky have just shown a photo (from Instagram, I think) of the team on the plane and Jordan relaxing with his feet up on the trophy. 

Lovely stuff. 

17 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Sky have just shown a photo (from Instagram, I think) of the team on the plane and Jordan relaxing with his feet up on the trophy. 

Lovely stuff. 

C9897B6F-2873-424C-A166-F85376E0CA91.jpeg

• Upvote 4

On 17/09/2015 at 10:27, stringvest said:

Aren't we forgetting that he was present during our shit infested last third of last season?  Henderson is at least as culpable as the rest of them.

jordanhenderson.jpg?w=1920

2014%252F06%252F17%252F34%252FMiddleFing

• Upvote 2

That video of hendo with his dad. Jesus. I'm a bit sensitive today with the hangover and in general because I miss my dad, but I just started bawling when I watched it. I'm a 31 year old man and all I could think was "I wish I could hug my daddy".

• Upvote 2

On 02/11/2017 at 11:29, stringvest said:

I’m sure we must have had a worse captain in my 132 year history of watching LFC but I can’t think of one, or at least not one who had the armband long term.

jordan-henderson-liverpool-champions-lea

finger.jpg

On 01/06/2019 at 23:49, Pidge said:

Thread title needs an edit.

Jordan Henderson: Champions League Winning Captain.

Strangely enough, it didn't really hit me until Henderson went total mad man when lifting the trophy. Then BANG, things hit home. To see him like that... fucking amazing. 

Jordan Henderson speaking to BT Sport: "Without this manager this is impossible. You go through tough times in a season, but what he has done since coming in is unbelievable.

"There's such a togetherness, he has created a special dressing room - all the praise goes to the manager.

"I'm so proud to be a part of this football club and to cap it with this is so special to me .

"I just try to give my best every time I play football and to help my team no matter what. I've had tough times but I've kept going - just as this club has.

"It's the best moment of my life, this is what I dreamed of since I was a kid.

"It's not about me, it's not about me being captain or lifting the trophy, it's about this club, these players, this manager. Now we must keep going and tell stringvest to fuck off."

• Upvote 4