Quantcast
Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool - Page 148 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dennis tooth

Jordan Henderson: European Cup Winning Captain of Liverpool

6 hours ago, LF:D said:

That's true, they'll find another way to belittle Henderson.

Sadly it's what those types of 'fans' do. 

20190415_221115.jpg

• Upvote 5

Its not really rocket science is it?

Henderson has been allowed to play higher up the pitch and he is doing what he's always done in this position, creating chances and getting into the box.

He's not playing any better or worse than usual, its just a different position that suits him better.

• Upvote 8

28 minutes ago, Code said:

He's not playing any better or worse than usual, its just a different position that suits him better.

Without digging into this too deeply if a position suits him better he is the same?

Cuz he seemed like 6.5-10 Hendo before -- now Fabinho seems like 7.5-10 in the same spot.

But Hendo now seems like 7.5-10.

So, he can't be the same, has to be better.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

In the moments after we win the league, as everyone else is celebrating, LFD will be busy bumping threads and settling scores.

Never change mate.

Posting it The Henderson topic isn’t exactly bumping up an old thread when he’s the current captain & bossing it. 

Stop chatting shite Babbs. Sounds like you’re gutted Hendo is doing well too. I’ll add you to the list! 

9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Without digging into this too deeply if a position suits him better he is the same?

Cuz he seemed like 6.5-10 Hendo before -- now Fabinho seems like 7.5-10 in the same spot.

But Hendo now seems like 7.5-10.

So, he can't be the same, has to be better.

Depends what you want from him, personally I think he's been brilliant in the deeper role.

But I'm obviously not stupid enough to expect him to create much from that position or get into the box much, but thats not been his job either.

• Upvote 2

I think having Gomez back to provide our right hand side with added defensive stability and increased pace, it will free Henderson even more as Gomez will be able to cover Trent too. Matip, although playing well for him, is too deep sometimes and when he does push up, is exposed over the top by pace. 

All bodes well that we have options at this critical time of the season

@Code Neither am I mate - brilliant?? maybe. I do agree Fabinho is markedly better there and Gini was preferred by the gaffer in that position numerous times as well.

This change has made the whole team better.

Pleased for Hendo as he is a good fella.

Is he better than Ox in that role......

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Neither am I mate - Fabinho is markedly better there and Gini was preferred by the gaffer as well.

Pleased for Hendo as he is a good fella.

I'm not saying you are, but some obviously are.

20 minutes ago, LF:D said:

Posting it The Henderson topic isn’t exactly bumping up an old thread when he’s the current captain & bossing it. 

Stop chatting shite Babbs. Sounds like you’re gutted Hendo is doing well too. I’ll add you to the list! 

88E0A34D-299B-49D1-B732-EF48E989E72A.png

In recent games he’s brought the balance in midfield we’ve often cried out for this season. To have a midfielder in those positions in the box, able to get ahead of the strikers and with excellent distribution has been just the ticket, especially with his desire and intensity raising the tempo.

Seems like a cracking lad, a great club captain and instrumental to the spirit and attitude among the squad Klopp has improved so much, so made up for him.

Just really timely for him and for the team. If he can finish the season in this form our chances of winning either or both competitions only increases.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LF:D said:

Yes, I've finally made it!

17 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

The fuck? You see what the dullards will believe if you post the kind of shit you do, TK? 

What the duck did I do?

duck_1f986.png

3 minutes ago, TK421 said:

What the duck did I do?

You convinced him that I’m in the same boat as Stringvest when really I have no strong feelings either way and am happy and have been praising him recently. Crying into my Cheerios indeed. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You convinced him that I’m in the same boat as Stringvest when really I have no strong feelings either way and am happy and have been praising him recently. Crying into my Cheerios indeed. 

I admit it was a ridiculous post from LFD.  I mean, Cheerios?  There's no way stringvest eats those.  He would have a big bowl of Miserios.   Packed full of fibre, because you need it at his age.

Can’t believe the amount of ‘heat’ Hendo is generating. He’s a decent, consistent 6-7/10 player. People (from both sides) just need to accept that and stop trying to prove people wrong. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Can’t believe the amount of ‘heat’ Hendo is generating. He’s a decent, consistent 6-7/10 player. People (from both sides) just need to accept that and stop trying to prove people wrong. 

5294F6FD-7870-45FB-8C58-CCF324A7776D.gif

12 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

southampton-fc-v-liverpool-fc-premier-le

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Do you still think Ramsey's better than him?

Ramsey has more talent, but not as consistent i.e. mean is about the same, but higher standard deviation.