You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Guest Pistonbroke

I hope if/when we lift the title he takes off his shirt to show a T-shirt saying 'It's all about the Gait, Fergie Fergie, it's all about the Gait.'

Hes been absolutely immense the for past 18 months to 2 years. Hes really become the captain we need and for me is one of the first names on the team sheet. 

Hes a liverpool legend as hes lifted the european cup and will be the first captain to lift the premier league as well.

I'd be very surprised if Southgate isn't pondering the politics involved in fucking off Kane from the England captaincy. Perhaps this injury layoff is the excuse he needs. 

Hendo should be leading England  to the Euros in a few months. It's not the most popular thing on here, but it'd mean the world to the man himself. And you'd be pushing shit uphill trying to make a legitimate case for Kane over him right now. 

• Upvote 1

Jordan Henderson is quite possibly our player of the year. He's dragged us over the line multiple times and his sheer professionalism sets an incredible standard for his team mates.

He's one of the best and most important midfielders in world football.

I say all these things about Jordan Henderson 

What a credit to himself he is 

Hendo is the POTY year for me. I think it has to be a Liverpool player and we clearly have at least six or seven serious candidates. However, he’s just so fucking consistent at such a high level and drives everyone around him too. He’s a fantastic player and a great, great captain.

No-one else at the club has maintained such heights without a dip. Hendo has been unreal throughout this most incredible of seasons and should therefore be recognised as what he is: the best player in the league. 

• Upvote 1

I can’t go that far, and don’t see him as the best player in the league. He is an important component in our midfield though. That’s something he hasn’t always been. He is driving force behind the team being mentality monsters. Over the last couple of seasons he has to take extreme credit for his rise in level. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, A_S said:

I'd be very surprised if Southgate isn't pondering the politics involved in fucking off Kane from the England captaincy. Perhaps this injury layoff is the excuse he needs. 

Hendo should be leading England  to the Euros in a few months. It's not the most popular thing on here, but it'd mean the world to the man himself. And you'd be pushing shit uphill trying to make a legitimate case for Kane over him right now. 

No,just no. Fuck England and their Brexit loving followers. I wish they could find a way of ignoring Henderson forever and let him concentrate on being captain of the world's best club side.

• Upvote 1

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)