You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Considering I didn't actually say that, it was quite brilliant yes. I said that he 'shouldn't be starting'. Clearly talking about him when I was saying it. If you think that means 'shouldn't ever start again, in any position, regardless of what happens and how well he plays' then, well, I guess... nice one. 

That's some impressive straw clutching, my man.

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes, nice one. That's exactly what I meant when I said some of our worst midfields. I was singling out the man I consider to be our greatest over player and saying he was shit. Nice one. 

He was in the midfield at the time.  Just sayin'. 

Just now, TK421 said:

He was in the midfield at the time.  Just sayin'. 

He was indeed. Must mean I don't like him. Not any of the other players, I just hate Gerrard. Oh, and Kenny. And Bob Paisley. And Shankly. Particularly Shankly. In fact, the only person I like is that Steveo guy from the Everton forum. I'm off over there for some slightly more sensible conversation. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He was indeed. Must mean I don't like him. Not any of the other players, I just hate Gerrard. Oh, and Kenny. And Bob Paisley. And Shankly. Particularly Shankly. In fact, the only person I like is that Steveo guy from the Everton forum. I'm off over there for some slightly more sensible conversation. 

Well you're the one who said a midfield with Stevie in it was the worst!  Fuck my life.

2 minutes ago, moof said:

He’s done really well recently, but, what the hell guys? 

Not a Seaweed fan?  They peaked when they released the incredible "Spanaway", in my opinion.  A great, great record.  You can hear every nuance in every beat when Soundgarden's Matt Cameron joins in as a guest drummer on the wonderful grunge ballad "Magic Mountain Man".

american-psycho-05-gq-7mar19_b.jpg?itok=

31 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

LFD's absence has me a bit worried. He might have ripped his cock off in excitement when he saw Hendo's assist last night.

He's been on since last night.  This is a new battlecry for fresh hashtags in the face of aggressive cyberbullying. 

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

TK,please shut the fuck up as we haven't won anything yet. Henderson is doing great and I'm very happy for the lad as I've always been a fan but let's not hex all the good work he and the team have done so far and hope we get the trophy,or two,we thoroughly deserve.

20190415_221115.jpg

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)