You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

He’s a squad player that’s it, the only reason he’s playing now is because Keita has struggled.

Hes no skipper especially a club of our stature, he picks and chooses who he gives a bollocking too as well, yeah he gives 100% so fucking what... He’s captain of Liverpool Football Club.

1 minute ago, Trojan1892 said:

He’s a squad player that’s it, the only reason he’s playing now is because Keita has struggled.

Hes no skipper especially a club of our stature, he picks and chooses who he gives a bollocking too as well, yeah he gives 100% so fucking what... He’s captain of Liverpool Football Club ffs.

It doesn’t matter though what he does or how bad he plays he’s got his core of cheerleaders, The Echo being the HQ for his fan club.

Silly sausage.

4 hours ago, Barnesey said:

How many touches did he have yesterday compared to Gini who was playing next to him? I've not looked at stats but I'm guessing it was many more. Yet he hid?

What is achieved by Hendo coming short and receiving a pass from the centre back, even if he has to give it straight back to them, is to draw the opposition out of their defensive pattern. This gives other players more space to strut their funky stuff.

Do we really have to slag this guy off every week? He is not the world's best in his position but he is a lot better than many give him credit for. Why can't we just leave it that? It is not healthy to continually undermine one of the manager's main men (whether you like that or not).

I agree with most of this despite thr fact i slagged him off a bit. Yestrrday he did my head in . I think we should drop the nasty vitriolic stuff and remember the lad has over 300 appearanes for us which deserves some measure of respect .

4 hours ago, Dicko said:

Henderson is a weak link and no amount of posturing and deflection on your behalf will change that.

If Oxlaide-Chamberlain had been fit & Keita been more impressive Henderson would be sold in January.

Would he bollocks. Stop talking shite 

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)