You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

6 hours ago, corro said:

It’s all a bit depressing reading about these millionaires tipping up a few quid. Letting everyone know. Worse again the situation has to arrive. Gerrard at it last week. Keep it to yourselves 

He didn’t reveal anything though did he, someone who worked at the event a few days ago only did.

9 hours ago, corro said:

It’s all a bit depressing reading about these millionaires tipping up a few quid. Letting everyone know. Worse again the situation has to arrive. Gerrard at it last week. Keep it to yourselves 

FYI, I follow both on Instagram and neither has posted anything about it. 

Hendo seems a good guy, maybe a little bit too aware of his flaws and avoids taking risk at all times. His professionalism and commitment to Liverpool has never been in doubt. However, it's not a charity and the captain should command respect at all times. Van Dijk is the most obvious choice imaginable.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Hades said:

Hendo seems a good guy, maybe a little bit too aware of his flaws and avoids taking risk at all times. His professionalism and commitment to Liverpool has never been in doubt. However, it's not a charity and the captain should command respect at all times. Van Dijk is the most obvious choice imaginable.

Which will no doubt happen in due course. The worse thing to do when top of the league and playing well would be to raise a big kerfuffle over a swap in captaincy and allow the media to create a circus surrounding our brilliant morale. Klopp is intelligent enough to know when to change it and it won't be during the season.

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

The way Klopp is and his loyalty to a fault, bit, I can just see Henderson still in the first team/squad next season and I can still see him as the captain. 

The Captaincy is a diversion in the middle of a hectic campaign. Klopp will take stock at the end of the season . My bet is Van Dyjk gets the nod , if for no other reason than because Henderson isn't starting all the games .

15 hours ago, an tha said:

Fair do's to the lad here....good stuff.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/how-jordan-henderson-made-christmas-for-families-in-need-in-liverpool/

Although i hear he played pass the parcel with the kids though and wouldn't pass it to kid standing in front of him!!

I am officially off his back now. 

P.S would still like to see the Blessed Virgil chosen for captain as a religious Chrismas gesture.

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

I am officially off his back now. 

P.S would still like to see the Blessed Virgil chosen for captain as a religious Chrismas gesture.

Does that extend to when Lallanaman is next exposed to Kryptonite and collapses to the floor, writhing in agony?

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)