Quantcast
Christian Benteke - Page 77 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Christian Benteke

Supposed to be fit for Chelsea. Glad to hear it. We haven't managed to work out how to play well with Benteke yet, but while that is a work in progress he at least possesses the sort of quality (Man Utd overhead kick; Southampton header) that will offer a threat to any team. 

I really hope we beat Chelsea. They are struggling and I would hate them to get a boost against us. Foot on the throat time. They are down right now. Let's keep it that way. 

• Upvote 3

What is the point of our medical team, if players can just "declare" themselves fit and and unfit?

klopp said the medical team is the only thing that is working well.

I reckon the sheer frequency of games and the level of injuries have been horribly frustrating for Klopp. All he can do is firefight at the moment.

The problem is, though, we're not even missing that many players. With the exception of Sturridge and Benteke, Henderson's the only probable starter out. Pretty awful indictment of the money we've spent in recent years.

It's been a tough start for him alright.

Our new £32m striker, one of our most prolific ever strikers, our club captain - they're pretty big misses. Also, Ings, and not to mention £28m Firmino being injured when Klopp arrived. That's at least 4 first teamers out - and all attackers. No wonder we can't score!

Well I don't think any of us clever people predicted this. Nope not one.

Another cluster fuck of a signing

Yes. I'm really, really jealous of some anonymous spaz on the internet who gloats when he's "right" about his team's players failing.

I've every confience Benteke's goals will prove you're a know-nothing mong.

Haha.

Fucktard.

His season has been fits and starts so far yet still getting 1 in 2. Hopefully he can get a good run surrounded by a settled attack to see how good he could really be.

Really wins almost every knockdown doesnt he... and composure and talent to boot.  Could be a highly effective player in the right system.

So cool the way he took his goal today.  Receives the ball in the penalty box and says to the defenders "Steady on now, chaps, there's no rush you know.  I'll just finish this crossword and smoke my pipe, then I'll score."

Insultingly cool.

Lovely.

• Upvote 1

He's a good player. Only a thick mong would believe otherwise.

Balotelli's full league season - Payed 16, Scored 1

Benteke in August, September and October - Played 8, scored 4

Controversial, I know, but I think we traded up.

• Upvote 1

We were the better team until he came on, luckily Coutinho buried one of his knock ons against the run of play and then he sealed it with a deflected shot.

Played far better football with Firmino up top.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

We were the better team until he came on, luckily Coutinho buried one of his knock ons against the run of play and then he sealed it with a deflected shot.

?

You really are a silly twat.
  • Upvote 3