Quantcast
Players who you wouldn't mind if they got a nasty injury - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bouncebrigade

Players who you wouldn't mind if they got a nasty injury

In the interests of karma, I'd have to say Fellaini and Van Persie. They are little snides, constantly elbowing people.

Also Pepe, because he's a horrible cunt with no redeeming features.

Makes you come across as a bit of a quim.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to see Patrice Evra have both his legs completely shattered by a Luis Suarez challenge. I also took great delight in watching a coin getting pinged off Rio's head when he was being a cunt celebrating in front of the City fans. 

• Upvote 1

Glen Johnson. Just to stop him fleecing the fans of his next club, he fleeced us for years with his couldn't give a shit attitude and his career is as good as over anyway. He's got millions of our money in his account for doing the sum of fuck all, the lazy cunt.

I think I can honestly say the only player I have genuinely wished would get a career ending injury is Mongo. Plenty of others I hate as players or come across as utter cunts like Rooney

and Wilshere but in reality I wouldn't rejoice if they got completely crocked. Terry is in a league of his own . A cunt above all other cunts. Burn him

Any who call people ragheads.

So the cannon fodder in the British Army then?

Genuinely it's disgusting how some of the infantry talk about any one who isn't by the grace of God 'British'

Cunt thread.

Evra

Ha , I know but like me you can't resist throwing a name in the ring. . Lets just agree we don't wish any lasting damage to befall any player with the exception of Evra and Terry. 

Evra every day and all night long. Terry's just  a stupid fucker. Evra is the reincarnation of evil  .- EVil RAt 

If still in doubt make a long distance call to the craziest most likeable fucker in Barcelona.