You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stop killing people.....

Bjornebye

I doubt Cameron even knows who the current goodies and baddies are in the Middle East.

There are no goodies or baddies, it's just a massive chess board with about 4 main players and a whole bunch of pawns.

Minutes silences have lost their meaning as far as I'm concerned, they have them for everything now, same as poppies & black armbands, people love jumping on the grief bandwagon & I'm not even on Facebook so fuck knows how bad that is for it.

People should put more effort into righting the wrongs that caused the shootings last week rather than trying to win a prize for being the most grief stricken twat in Britain.

• Upvote 4

So the attack in Kuwait? This isn't a regular thing and they don't mind the odd tourist do they? I've been offered a 6 month contract at ridiculous (and I do mean ridiculous!) amount of money and I'm just wondering if I'll ever get the chance to spend it or be using it as ransom money or funeral costs.

So the attack in Kuwait? This isn't a regular thing and they don't mind the odd tourist do they? I've been offered a 6 month contract at ridiculous (and I do mean ridiculous!) amount of money and I'm just wondering if I'll ever get the chance to spend it or be using it as ransom money or funeral costs.

There isn't enough money in the world mate. Stay out of it would be my advice.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

From the talmud for sd.

– When a man commits sodomy with a boy under nine years of age, it “is not deemed as pederasty” (Sanhedrin, 54b,55a).

– Sexual intercourse with a boy under the age of eight is lawful since it isn’t fornication (Sanhedrin, 69b).

1) ” Sanhedrin 54b.: A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.“

2) Kethuboth 11b. : When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.

3) Yebamoth 98a. : All Gentile (Non-Jewish) children are animals.

4) Baba Mezia 114a-114b. : Only Jews are human.

Schene luchoth haberuth, p 250b. : Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew as a monkey to a human.

Baba Mezia, 114b (page referrals). : The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.

5) Baba Kamma 113a.: Jews may use lies (subterfuges) to circumvent a Gentile (Non-Jew).

6) Sanhedrin 57a. : A Jew need not pay a Gentile (Non-Jew) the wages owed him for work.

7) Sepher Ikkarim III c 25. : It is permited to take the body and life of a Gentile (Non-Jew).

8) Bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772.: Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.

9) It is lawful for a girl three years old to have sexual intercourse (Abodah Zarah, 37a; Kethuboth, 11b,39a; Sanhedrin, 55b,69a,b; Yebamoth, 12a,57b,58a,60b)

10) Since all Gentiles are only animals, all Gentile children are bastards (Yebamoth, 98a). )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know why the bit in bold amused me, but it did. The three yanks beat him unconscious and then he slides out from under his seat to help tie him up and claim part of the glory,

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/22/french-train-gunman-syria-known-intelligence-services

French train gunman 'had been in Syria and was known to intelligence services'

3126.jpg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10

The gunman who was overpowered by three US citizens onboard a high-speed train to Paris had previously travelled to Syria and was known to both French and Spanish intelligence, it has been reported.

Police have yet to confirm the identity of the 26-year-old of Moroccan origin who fired shots on board the Thalys service from Amsterdam to Paris after boarding the train in Brussels.

The Associated Press quoted a Spanish counter-terrorism official as saying the man had recently travelled to Syria. He is understood to have lived in Spain until 2014, then moved to France and on to Syria, before returning to France.

The French interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, confirmed the suspect may be a 26-year-old Moroccan whom Spanish authorities had flagged to Paris last year. It was not immediately clear whether he was under surveillance at the time of Friday’s attack.

“If the identity he has declared is confirmed, he is a 26-year-old man of Moroccan nationality identified by the Spanish authorities to French intelligence services in February 2014 because of his connections to the radical Islamist movement,” Cazeneuve said.

He cautioned, however, that the gunman’s identity had not been 100% confirmed, and said he did not want to disclose any further information.

The Belgian federal prosecutor’s office has also opened an investigation because the suspect boarded the train in Brussels, according to spokesman Eric van der Sypt. France will lead the investigation.

Two US soldiers overpowered the man as he charged into their carriage with a AK-47, and were then assisted in restraining him by another friend and a British man.

Air force serviceman Spencer Stone is recovering in hospital after the gunman stabbed him in the hand with a box-cutter as he wrestled with him. One other passenger, of dual French-American citizenship, was wounded when the suspect fired his handgun and is also in hospital.

The French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade suffered a minor injury while activating the train’s emergency alarm.

Stone, who will undergo surgery, was travelling in Europe with his childhood friends Anthony Sadler, a student at Sacramento State University, and Alek Skarlatos, a national guardsman who had recently returned from a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Stone has now been transferred from the local hospital in the northern French city of Arras to a larger hospital in Lille.

Sadler told the Associated Press his friends’ quick thinking and military training had kicked in when they heard gunshots and the man appeared with his AK-47.

“As he was cocking it to shoot it, Alek just yells, ‘Spencer, go!’ And Spencer runs down the aisle,” Sadler said. “Spencer makes first contact, he tackles the guy, Alek wrestles the gun away from him, and the gunman pulls out a box-cutter and slices Spencer a few times. And the three of us beat him until he was unconscious.”

British passenger Chris Norman later told French television that he helped tie the gunman up after initially hiding under his seat.

The French president François Hollande’s office said in a statement on Saturday that he would meet those who helped to thwart the attack, at the Elysée palace in the coming days to express France’s gratitude.

The Arras mayor praised the extraordinary reflexes of the Americans and awarded them special medals overnight. “I wanted them to feel recognition not only from the city but also from French people in general and from all people who are against terrorism,” he said. “We avoided the worst, but the situation was tough, for them and for everyone.”

The White House said their actions had helped to prevent a far worse tragedy.

Praise also came from David Cameron. A No 10 spokesman said: “The prime minister praised the extraordinary courage of the passengers who intervened and helped disarm the gunman, including the British consultant Chris Norman. The bravery of Mr Norman and the other passengers helped to prevent a terrible incident.”

France remains on high alert after January’s terrorist attacks on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and a kosher supermarket in Paris, in which gunmen killed 17 people. In May last year, four people, including two Israeli tourists, were killed when a French gunman opened fire at the Jewish museum in Brussels.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm cynical but I'm always extremely suspicious when it comes to stories about general public's involvement in subduing terrorists. It almost never happens in any serious terrorist or attack of that kind, where even security people think twice before engaging.