You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stop killing people.....

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Isis are banging young girls. Isis are responsible for the massacre in tunisia. The point being made is that they are doing all these sick things and people are debating whether or not we go to war with them so yeah, it is THE SAME CONVERSATION

There's already a military offensive against them. Any further military action should be as part of an UN multilateral operation. However, as bad as they are, they're not the first target we should be looking at if we're going down that route. 

• Upvote 1

I still find it strange that most Christians haven't actually read the bible. It's a book they supposedly live by, but instead of reading it they believe what people tell them is in it. Fucking weird.

And the bit about the Old Testament contains random bits about stoning people is bollocks, it's a fucking hateful price of literature, full to the brim with rape, murder, massacres, rules on slavery, more massacres, more rapes and child sacrifice. The lovely bloke Jesus said he didn't come to change the Old Testament in Matthew 5:17.

Christians may try to ignore the Old Testament, but without the Old Testament, Jesus is nothing, because the entire basis for Christianity is that Jesus is the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy and that he is the Messiah.

The Gideons can print their New Testament Bibles and hand them out like party favours to gullible young children, but any Christian who rejects the Old Testament and the things within it is a fraud.

• Upvote 1

Its not really an 'offensive' is it? One bunch of extremists fighting another.

Neither is it against them since we are supporting another version of them in al nusra plus assad fighting both its not really for or against anything but chaos, chaos is random and has no preference, in between we are bombing whom we please.

Christians may try to ignore the Old Testament, but without the Old Testament, Jesus is nothing, because the entire basis for Christianity is that Jesus is the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy and that he is the Messiah.

The Gideons can print their New Testament Bibles and hand them out like party favours to gullible young children, but any Christian who rejects the Old Testament and the things within it is a fraud.

Since gods not real theyre all frauds.

My Dad went to see Chubby Brown years ago at some church social club in Seaforth. His first joke was "heard you lot had a break in the other night, see you caught the cunt who did it" then pointed to a statue of Jeaus on the cross. I'm pretty sure it was probably just a bunch of smack heads though.

Leave it to turkey, the Saudis, Iran and the other middle eastern countries. Monitor it, offer advice if it's asked for but stay out of it, Publicly state it too that we've tampered to much in a region we didn't have enough knowledge about We make things worse, it's not just bad blood between white westerners and people of the Middle East it's also tribal, religous and as usual influenced aswell by power and greed, hunger for resources. It is a mess we have had a huge huge influence in creating but I don't think we can solve it. There really is no good solution that ends up with no one suffering at some point. Sounds bad and uncaring but that region needs to deal with that regions problems as we could only ever come out the bad guys even if we had good honest intentions ( which I don't beleive for a second ).

Leave it to turkey, the Saudis, Iran and the other middle eastern countries. Monitor it, offer advice if it's asked for but stay out of it, Publicly state it too that we've tampered to much in a region we didn't have enough knowledge about We make things worse, it's not just bad blood between white westerners and people of the Middle East it's also tribal, religous and as usual influenced aswell by power and greed, hunger for resources. It is a mess we have had a huge huge influence in creating but I don't think we can solve it. There really is no good solution that ends up with no one suffering at some point. Sounds bad and uncaring but that region needs to deal with that regions problems as we could only ever come out the bad guys even if we had good honest intentions ( which I don't beleive for a second ).

Turkey and the Saudis have funded ISIS, and Iran is our number one enemy in the Middle East. The idea that the three of them are going to suddenly come together to defeat ISIS is complete fantasy.

Turkey and the Saudis have funded ISIS, and Iran is our number one enemy in the Middle East. The idea that the three of them are going to suddenly come together to defeat ISIS is complete fantasy.

If that article in The Atlantic from a while back is correct then they are funding their own demise.

Didn't know funds were coming out of Turkey, I thought they were massively pissed off about the Syrian refugee crisis that ISIS have caused them. Plus they are generally pretty proud of their secularity - Ataturk legacy and all that

We,not the people of course but the wealthy elite, have to tamper otherwise they cannot control their energy resources and may be forced out by leaders who want to actually give their own resources,or the profits from them,to their own people through health,education and infrastructure. That simply wont be allowed to happen.

I love the 'they are only interested in the oil' arguments. Not driving a car, cooking on a wood stove and washing your kecks in the stream whilst powering your laptop with a solar panel must be ace. It's not 'them' who needs the oil, it's you!!!

Didn't someone do a simulation and within 2 days of the power going out we'd be killing each other?

• Upvote 2

I love the 'they are only interested in the oil' arguments. Not driving a car, cooking on a wood stove and washing your kecks in the stream whilst powering your laptop with a solar panel must be ace. It's not 'them' who needs the oil, it's you!!!

Didn't someone do a simulation and within 2 days of the power going out we'd be killing each other?

Not sure of your point here rico. Are you saying that its us and our consumer driven society that is partly to blame for the West's pursuit of Oil?

If so,I agree,but the point is that the rich arent prepared to pay the going rate or anything at all and positively discourage the countries they/we invade from looking after their own people very well at all.

Mostly about getting something for nothing really.

If that article in The Atlantic from a while back is correct then they are funding their own demise.

Didn't know funds were coming out of Turkey, I thought they were massively pissed off about the Syrian refugee crisis that ISIS have caused them. Plus they are generally pretty proud of their secularity - Ataturk legacy and all that

Their number one aim is killing Kurds.

I think they do more training of ISIS rather than funding actually. 

Us and the Yanks create the conditions for ISIS (and according to many sources have had a far more direct influence as well), Saudis and Qataris fund them, the Turkish train them, and then the Israelis patch them up. 

We've planted cunt seeds and are then moaning that we've grown a field full of cunts.

• Upvote 1

Their number one aim is killing Kurds.

I think they do more training of ISIS rather than funding actually.

Us and the Yanks create the conditions for ISIS (and according to many sources have had a far more direct influence as well), Saudis and Qataris fund them, the Turkish train them, and then the Israelis patch them up.

We've planted cunt seeds and are then moaning that we've grown a field full of cunts.

Are we saying that Turkey is training ISIS ( forgive me if I've fucked up)? What's the evidence?

As I see it they just gather support as they go. They couldn't cover that much ground without picking up people on the way.

Again, forgive me for being pissed but I'm sure someone on this thread said ISIS were 20k people. Can someone divide that by the amount of territory they've got now and tell me why we are worried about a bloke every 20sq km (ish, I'm guessing). Or... Is it more popular than you think.

Are we saying that Turkey is training ISIS ( forgive me if I've fucked up)? What's the evidence?

As I see it they just gather support as they go. They couldn't cover that much ground without picking up people on the way.

Who is "we"?  You did this earlier with your "are we saying it's America's fault" or whatever it was. Cardie behaviour.

Plenty of reports from the region about Turkey training ISIS and giving them intelligence about the Kurdish resistance. I can't post anything with direct quotes from Erdogan saying "Yeah, we did it", however. There are eye witness accounts, some documents, video footage, etc. It isn't about to pop up on the BBC news, however, so you'll have to make up your own mind about it.

Turkey, Iran and Cuba are training ISIS in Libya which is being funded by the Iranians and backed by the Saudis. The Colombians are using KGB assassins to do their dirty work too. It's all a CiA conspiracy backed up by the Vatican and indirectly linked to the IRA.

You missed out the lizards