You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

Balotelli, Borini and Enrique all training away from the rest of the squad and won't be involved in any of the weekends matches.

Im giving Rodgers credit on this. That's playing hard ball and apart from hiring someone goodfellas style to take these losers out. He's doing all he can.

Hopefully when the window closes they'll be gone & Mario will be just a bad memory.

The Three Seashells need to fuck off and take Rodgers with them.

• Upvote 2

Balotelli is proven at the highest level, Borini isn't.

Balotelli has performed better, and scored more goals, at every other club he has been at. Is he not good enough for Brendan? Or is Brendan not good enough for him?

He has not distinguished himself in his time here, but I can't help feeling that it could still come good for him.

• Upvote 2

I just want us to do well this season.

It's not too much of a stretch to imagine what Balotelli is like in training; we've all seen the videos.

Pretty hardline on the other two, but to be honest I'm not sad to see us being ruthless for once.

No distractions.  Or excuses.

Typical Rodger's buy em... then when they're not good enough leave them out the squad as if to say " nowt to do with me these player's no siree...."

Lots of our players seemingly leaving on less than friendly terms these days, makes you wonder if it's a similar situation at other big clubs and if it isn't does it affect our reputation as a club to sign for.

Balotelli has performed better, and scored more goals, at every other club he has been at. Is he not good enough for Brendan? Or is Brendan not good enough for him?

He has not distinguished himself in his time here, but I can't help feeling that it could still come good for him.

I find that when Mourinho gives up on a player, with his brand of man-management charm, that said player is beyond help. He doesn't want help, he's not fucking interested in football. When he CAN be arsed, he's very good, but he's definitely not a player worthy of a CL team, you can't rely on someone like that.

Lots of our players seemingly leaving on less than friendly terms these days, makes you wonder if it's a similar situation at other big clubs and if it isn't does it affect our reputation as a club to sign for.

Our lack of trophies and no CL hurts us much more than murmurings of some disgruntled under performing players . Having a manager that's made so many mistakes in his recruitment and tactiics doesn't help .

He has to go just to spare us all the pantomime about him being sick when he's not selected; seeing pictures of him in a onesie on social media saying "omg come on the reddymen YNWA wish I wus playing lol one life live it" and other such wank.

Can't blame him really, he's not all there, but this whole saga has an end of Of Mice and Men feel to it, and we need to meet Mario at the river.

• Upvote 2

Our lack of trophies and no CL hurts us much more than murmurings of some disgruntled under performing players . Having a manager that's made so many mistakes in his recruitment and tactiics doesn't help .

Our treatment of fairly solid performers hasn't been great for years either, Rodgers has tried to freeze most of his inherited players out at some point and wasted a lot of money for little gain.

In the transfer market though why am I going to sign for Liverpool if they buy big batches of players and jib half of them at the earliest opportunity, sometimes with them being frozen out of squad training or badmouthed in the press in the name of favourable PR for the manager? I wouldn't leap at that without, considering other options.

He's an utter sack of shite Xerxes. I honestly think he thought he could just turn up here and it would all happen for him. He's been shown up during his time here for wat he really is: a lazy, feckless, tactically unaware, selfish waste of blood and organs. He's taken the piss out of us since he got here and I can't wait for him to fuck the fuck off. I'd take 50p and a bag of quavers for him right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Our treatment of fairly solid performers hasn't been great for years either, Rodgers has tried to freeze most of his inherited players out at some point and wasted a lot of money for little gain.

In the transfer market though why am I going to sign for Liverpool if they buy big batches of players and jib half of them at the earliest opportunity, sometimes with them being frozen out of squad training or badmouthed in the press in the name of favourable PR for the manager? I wouldn't leap at that without, considering other options.

So is it because we buy crap players or fail to inspire most of the ones we do sign ?

Bit of both probably . New manager whilst not going to solve everything is the logical starting point

He's an utter sack of shite Xerxes. I honestly think he thought he could just turn up here and it would all happen for him. He's been shown up during his time here for wat he really is: a lazy, feckless, tactically unaware, selfish waste of blood and organs. He's taken the piss out of us since he got here and I can't wait for him to fuck the fuck off. I'd take 50p and a bag of quavers for him right now.

Code will be limbering up his negging finger about now.

• Upvote 1

He has to go just to spare us all the pantomime about him being sick when he's not selected; seeing pictures of him in a onesie on social media saying "omg come on the reddymen YNWA wish I wus playing lol one life live it" and other such wank.

Can't blame him really, he's not all there, but this whole saga has an end of Of Mice and Men feel to it, and we need to meet Mario at the river.

Admirably put.

Code will be limbering up his negging finger about now.

Its terrible not being able to read what he has to say anymore. Such an insightful poster that could….AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA….

**and breathe**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA etc.

• Upvote 1