You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

There actually isn't a player in the squad that I'd be happier to see fuck off, and that includes Lovren. 

oh I don't know.  You've forgotten about Lucas.

Actually, we need to get rid.  I once was giving some lady a lift home to Southport from Liverpool as I was on a promise.  I had to stop on the Formby By-pass to get some petrol.  By the time we got there, she had already  bored me shitless, so I gave her some money and asked her to go and pay and fucked off and left her there.  

That's what I'd do with this chump as well.  Except in outer space.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If Lovren can stay and fight for his place after the shit he put us through last season, i don't see why Mario can't.

The key word is "fight".  I just don't see enough of it in Mario, and don't think he's got it about him to do it on a weekly basis.  He may improve somewhat on the odd occasion, but become what we need or justify his price tag ?  Not in our colours.  No chance.

The key word is "fight".  I just don't see enough of it in Mario, and don't think he's got it about him to do it on a weekly basis.  He may improve somewhat on the odd occasion, but become what we need or justify his price tag ?  Not in our colours.  No chance.

No I think the key is we now need Lovren to step up because Rodgers has stupidly not brought in another CB. Benteke , Ings and Origi all will be ahead of Balotelli in the pecking order . He just needs to fuck off really .

oh I don't know.  You've forgotten about Lucas.

Actually, we need to get rid.  I once was giving some lady a lift home to Southport from Liverpool as I was on a promise.  I had to stop on the Formby By-pass to get some petrol.  By the time we got there, she had already  bored me shitless, so I gave her some money and asked her to go and pay and fucked off and left her there.  

That's what I'd do with this chump as well.  Except in outer space.

You'd never get Lucas on a promise. He's well out of your league.

No I think the key is we now need Lovren to step up because Rodgers has stupidly not brought in another CB. Benteke , Ings and Origi all will be ahead of Balotelli in the pecking order . He just needs to fuck off really .

I thought Gomez was a CB?

They've has just cropped him out of an image on the official club twitter account saying -

"Adam Lallana can't wait to link up to the world class talent waiting back at Anfield"

This is the image

CKwk1y9WoAAo8Py.jpg

This is the original image

481667506-christian-benteke-of-liverpool

They've has just cropped him out of an image on the official club twitter account saying -

"Adam Lallana can't wait to link up to the world class talent waiting back at Anfield"

This is the image

CKwk1y9WoAAo8Py.jpg

This is the original image

481667506-christian-benteke-of-liverpool

They've stretched it to make them look taller too. Sneaky photoshopping bastards.

His so called "talent" is also questionable imo.

A poor finisher and a worse decision maker.

His ability brings to mind that Eric Morecambe sketch with pianist Andre Previn. To paraphrase, he CAN play the right notes, just NEVER in the right order.

• Upvote 3

Benteke, A broken Sturridge and Ings isn't enough for us striker wise.

I am not counting Origi as I don't think he is ready for the league yet - so in the absence of buying another decent striker one of the turds that is Borini, Lambert and Balotelli is going to be needed.....of those three I would rather take a chance on Balotelli....

I realise he is dogshite, but the other two are worse in my view.

• Upvote 2