You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

I was horrified when we bought him and people thinking we got him cheap must be mad.

He's fucking useless and a million miles away from the solution to our goal-scoring deficiencies

A massive distraction that needs fucking off at the earliest opportunity. 

Apart from modelling what seems like 3 different haircuts simultaneously (no mean feat),I can offer no further evidence to support keeping the thick bellend here. Guessing which row the ball is in after he's had a shot, I'd miss that too I suppose. Gotta get rid.

He's as dumb as the hole in a cow's arse.

He must be the only professional footballer alive who hasn't got a fucking clue what the offside rule is.

He's undoubtedly got some level of talent, but he's too much of a fuckwad to know to harness it.

Get the utter dildo to fuck.

If Balotelli and Borini are still here at the start of the season I'll be pissed. We could have got £14M, FOURTEEN-fucking million for Borini if that stupid twat hadn't rejected Sunderland. We'll be lucky to get £5M for him now. 

As for Balotelli... I'm willing to accept he has talent and he's shown his quality in the past representing other teams. But he's been a complete disaster for us, he simply does not fit into this team and we should sell the minute anyone shows an interest in him. We won't get much more than £10M for him so let's not be greedy and ask for silly money. Just move him on ASAP please.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I just dislike him. I don't really care if he's any good or could get better, I just don't like him. 

What say the masses?

I know from posts that loads want rid of him. he comes across dis-interested and a waste of space. In amongst all that is a lot of talent and I reckon he will thrive in a faster, better team. He can't play up top on his own but with the right support he is without doubt a match winner. All the bad publicity he gets is mostly bullshit, he doesn't really do anything wrong off the pitch. The media just cast him as this bad boy.

I'd definitely keep him for another season and from what I have seen he certainly can offer more than Origi.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?  Hope and delusions are a terrible combination.

He will never be a player for this club as long as he has a hole in his arse, I'm dismayed that we haven't sold him yet despite the fact that the transfer window isn't even open.  I would rather drink Esther McVey's piss-infused bathwater than see him on the pitch for us again.

While there's still a "talented, deserves one more shot" option it convinces me all the more that we should sell! Hopefully there is a team out there who thinks just that, and will give us, say, 10M for him. 

His touch is really good. And he takes a good penalty. But he doesn't work nearly hard enough and seems to be a disruptive influence on the squad. Sell. Sell. Sell. 

However....

If we genuinely don't have the resources for another striker (I'd find that hard to believe) and if the best we can do for Balotelli is some dodgy Italian team taking him on loan and making mugs out of us, then maybe, just maybe, I'd keep him around. But even then I'd still probably get rid.

What are these these tributes to be an absolute beast? I've genuinely never seen them. People said the same about Carroll. Balotelli can't even hold a ball up, that's nothing to do with him being an enigma, it's to do with him being shit.

There's an elephant in the room with a Mohawk on the head, the elephant is called 'John Shit', and Disney are going to make a film about it with a song by Taylor Swift entitled 'why am I so shit?'.

• Upvote 6