You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

Was it fuck. He's as a cunt and it needs reporting. That you repped it reflects badly on you.

I'm sure some hero has already reported it.

A close to the knuckle gag made me chuckle and I repped it. Big wow.

No need for the hysteria. If Dave feels it crossed a line he'll ban him. If not it will restore my tarnished reputation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure some hero has already reported it.

A close to the knuckle gag made me chuckle and I repped it. Big wow.

No need for the hysteria. If Dave feels it crossed a line he'll ban him. If not it will restore my tarnished reputation.

You think that laughing at racist jokes is no big deal. I'd say its completely unacceptable and you are a cunt. 

You think that laughing at racist jokes is no big deal. I'd say its completely unacceptable and you are a cunt.

Ok dirky baby I'm not going to defend Hermes or try to quantify what his comment was based on as he's clearly not going to defend himself as he's buggered off.

The close to the knuckle comment made me laugh. Think I'm a cunt? Knock yourself out. I'm not getting bogged down in an Internet fight on a beautiful Saturday afternoon over repping a post.

• Downvote 1

Ok dirky baby I'm not going to defend Hermes or try to quantify what his comment was based on as he's clearly not going to defend himself as he's buggered off.

The close to the knuckle comment made me laugh. Think I'm a cunt? Knock yourself out. I'm not getting bogged down in an Internet fight on a beautiful Saturday afternoon over repping a post.

You couldn't be more wrong on this one Paulie.

As I said Jose the post tickled me, rightly or wrongly. I'm not going to sit here all day and defend a rep as I'd be repeating myself. Nor am I going to argue with people over it or fall out with them. If people are offended by Hermes joke they can be and can take it up with him or the Mods rather than post their indignation.

In style of a famous poster: it's the last I'll say on the matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a sensitive subject for sure, any poster worth their salt would know that it will rub people the wrong way.

If the post was made as a jest then it's an ill conceived one at best.

If the post was made with any other agenda in mind then it's quite frankly one of the worst posts I have seen.

It's a sensitive subject for sure, any poster worth their salt would know that it will rub people the wrong way.

If the post was made as a jest then it's an ill conceived one at best.

If the post was made with any other agenda in mind then it's quite frankly one of the worst posts I have seen.

No, it was Hermes.

• Upvote 1

I laughed too, my sister is from gabon, my missus is of jamaican heritage should I now go slap myself for laughing, my 1st reaction was a laugh... (no idea if the said poster has form for this? if so hmmm)

Which comes to the heart of the matter, is it poor form or a racist remark?

Fact, taking into account the poster in question, it's hard to differentiate one way or the other.

No idea if he typed it to be racist or not, I laughed though, you ever actually ever took a stand to racisim in real life though or just some fake internet moral cunt that thinks they have the right to say what is what? like a friggin daily mail reader throwing all their moral outrage whilst being an utter 2 faced twat themselves? where was the banter? was it directed at anyone? nah was it fuck it was just a post... carry on crusading dickhead.

You seem to be a very angry and also quite confused which goes someway to explaining why you think racist jokes are funny.

So anyway... I heard Mario is hanging on for some sort of bonus he gets if he's still with LFC at close of the transfer window. Not sure if already been posted.

More leaks from the club then. If they were as half as good at signing players as they are in smearing them then we wouldn't have to read so much nonsense. The club have put it in his contract so if they want rid, pay up.

• Upvote 1