You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

I fucking hate saying the word but there is such a thing as "context".

Buying Mario was always a gamble and he made promises that he will be god for us. It was straight after Suarez was sold, Sanchez denied us and it was somewhat of a panic buy. At the time I for one thought he was good value for the 16million and sadly I was wrong.

The fact that the club have leaked these stories may show their class but in the end I expect more from Mario; at least to be a pro rather than anything else.

The point is, I condemn Marios actions than the club spunking 16million on him.

• Upvote 1

If you want context, we had just sold the great Luis Suarex.

Think about that.

The answer they came up with was Lambert and Balotelli. Has there ever been a worse response in replacing an epic player?

Hindsight is a great virtue but I agree to an extent. Mario complete let everyone down in that deal.

I fucking hate saying the word but there is such a thing as "context".

Buying Mario was always a gamble and he made promises that he will be god for us. It was straight after Suarez was sold, Sanchez denied us and it was somewhat of a panic buy. At the time I for one thought he was good value for the 16million and sadly I was wrong.

The fact that the club have leaked these stories may show their class but in the end I expect more from Mario; at least to be a pro rather than anything else.

The point is, I condemn Marios actions than the club spunking 16million on him.

He was one of the worst signings in the history of the club...to replace one of the greatest players to ever play for us.

A comically fucking shit lunatic.

"I feel like someone who has put the first part of his career to one side. Played and lived like a boy," he said.

"I haven't forgotten how to play football. I am no longer a kid. I've wasted too many chances."

"I take my responsibilities, but the system chosen by Rodgers wasn't suited to my characteristics," Balotelli told Milan's official website.

Indeed. I had to laugh at the line Rodgers had been left in the 'unenviable position' of having to choose eto'o or balotelli after Sanchez went to arsenal. As though no other strikers existed on planet Earth.

There's absolutely nothing in that story that should surprise anyone, so the issue is as you say, what dickhead bought him.

What next, we buy Joey Barton and then loan him out, followed by a piece 'lifting the lid' on the fact he's a bellend?

Why don't I hire Idi Amin as a care worker and then 'lift the lid' on the fact he's got compassion issues.

Indeed, "lifting the lid" on a jar would be a more newsworthy revelation.

The thought of Allen and Mario sharing a room is a funny one. I can see Mario trying to persuade Allen to get some birds round and Joe trying to talk him out of it..
'I dunno Mario. Brendan said bath and bed by 22:00. Can't we just watch my Rob Brydon DVD?'

I think he is ace. 

What because one of the Gallagher brothers said he was?

• Upvote 1

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34044934

Mario Balotelli: Liverpool striker completes AC Milan loan move

Mario Balotelli says he cannot afford to make any more mistakes in his career after returning to AC Milan on loan from Liverpool.

The Italy international, 25, has moved back to the seven-time European champions in a season-long deal.

"I feel like someone who has put the first part of his career to one side. Played and lived like a boy," he said.

"I haven't forgotten how to play football. I am no longer a kid. I've wasted too many chances."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2786321/Mario-Balotelli-knows-Liverpool-chance-prove-according-Roberto-Mancini.html

Mario Balotelli knows Liverpool move is 'his last chance', says Roberto Mancini (as striker trains wearing personalised snood)
  • Roberto Mancini claims Mario Balotelli must 'show what he can do'
  • Balotelli has made a slow to start to his Liverpool career
  • Italian has scored just one goal since £16million move from AC Milan 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34044934

Mario Balotelli: Liverpool striker completes AC Milan loan move

Mario Balotelli says he cannot afford to make any more mistakes in his career after returning to AC Milan on loan from Liverpool.

The Italy international, 25, has moved back to the seven-time European champions in a season-long deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2786321/Mario-Balotelli-knows-Liverpool-chance-prove-according-Roberto-Mancini.html

Mario Balotelli knows Liverpool move is 'his last chance', says Roberto Mancini (as striker trains wearing personalised snood)
  • Roberto Mancini claims Mario Balotelli must 'show what he can do'
  • Balotelli has made a slow to start to his Liverpool career
  • Italian has scored just one goal since £16million move from AC Milan 

Rinse and repeat