You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

Why fucking leak that, it's like trying to flog a dodgy motor and telling the buyers how unreliable and shot it is.

The club gets bashed over certain things by fans at times, I don't get why some fans get upset when they leak info to get their views across.

When Sterlings contract was being negotiated fans were complaining about the club and owners and now some fans are saying poor Mario he's worked hard etc and deserves a chance.The club leaked that Sterling was being a greedy cunt and that Mario has not been the best professional since here, I don't see the problem and why the club should just stay quiet and take all the criticism.

I already gave up on Mario but after reading that he definitely needs to go, he's a bad influence in the squad doing what he wants in training and not showing respect.

Just fucking shoot the stupid cunt. Make it look like an accident. Nobody would question it. He's the kind of fucking idiot who'd look down the barrel of his own loaded gun. In fact, shoot the cunt and put his mates fingerprints all over the trigger while he's catatonic in the back seat of the Ferrari.

• Upvote 9

The club gets bashed over certain things by fans at times, I don't get why some fans get upset when they leak info to get their views across.

When Sterlings contract was being negotiated fans were complaining about the club and owners and now some fans are saying poor Mario he's worked hard etc and deserves a chance.The club leaked that Sterling was being a greedy cunt and that Mario has not been the best professional since here, I don't see the problem and why the club should just stay quiet and take all the criticism.

I already gave up on Mario but after reading that he definitely needs to go, he's a bad influence in the squad doing what he wants in training and not showing respect.

Because we're publically letting everyone know he's still a bad nob head so why should anyone take the gamble.

AC Milan had the right idea, keep schtum until he's fucked off then laugh at the poor saps who fell for it. They got good money for him, we'll be lucky to get half of that. We should have leaked that he's given nothing less than 100% but he's just not tailored for us.

• Upvote 3

A stupid buy. If we were going to take a chance on him we should have put him to the test by starting with a loan move. Test the waters before diving in. This dos'nt apply just to football but all walks of life. Do the test.

For example, i once washed my pet rabbit with a body shop shampoo that clearly stated "this product has not been tested on animals" my poor rabbit lost all his fur and his eyes started bulging. If that Roddick woman from the body shop had tested her product on animals it would have saved my pet bunny rabbit a lot of unnecessary distress.

There"s a lesson for Rodgers and the club to learn somewhere in there.

• Upvote 4

Because we're publically letting everyone know he's still a bad nob head so why should anyone take the gamble.

AC Milan had the right idea, keep schtum until he's fucked off then laugh at the poor saps who fell for it. They got good money for him, we'll be lucky to get half of that. We should have leaked that he's given nothing less than 100% but he's just not tailored for us.

Yeah good point, the timing of this is not great and we should have waited until he's gone.Clubs aren't banging down our door for him anyway and most know all about him, a smaller club will still take a risk on him as he could be a star for them, they will be prepared to let him do what he wants if he performs but at bigger clubs that's not the case.

A lot of reports yesterday saying he will be entitled to a bonus or pay rise if he stays beyond this summer window, this could explain why he doesn't seem to care about not playing and is happy to stay.

Yeah good point, the timing of this is not great and we should have waited until he's gone.Clubs aren't banging down our door for him anyway and most know all about him, a smaller club will still take a risk on him as he could be a star for them, they will be prepared to let him do what he wants if he performs but at bigger clubs that's not the case.

A lot of reports yesterday saying he will be entitled to a bonus or pay rise if he stays beyond this summer window, this could explain why he doesn't seem to care about not playing and is happy to stay.

For some clubs Balotelli would be a top top signing. West Ham, Everton, etc etc would dream of having the first choice Italy striker leading the line. Because he is a nob they may actually be able to afford him. That is what we are putting out there.

• Upvote 1

He's referring to Ron Atkinson calling Desailly a "fucking lazy, thick, ni**er". Even by Hermes' impossibly low standards, he has limboed past yet another hurdle here.

I know mate.

Wanted to see if he had the stones to spell it out and remove any fig leaf he may now attempt to hide behind.