You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Mario stay or should he go

Bjornebye

Mario Fantasti-Go?   

146 members have voted

1. 1. One last go or arrivaderci

• Not arsed, not good enough, get rid.
    • Talented - deserves one more shot

What are these these tributes to be an absolute beast? I've genuinely never seen them. People said the same about Carroll. Balotelli can't even hold a ball up, that's nothing to do with him being an enigma, it's to do with him being shit.

There's an elephant in the room with a Mohawk on the head, the elephant is called 'John Shit', and Disney are going to make a film about it with a song by Taylor Swift entitled 'why am I so shit?'.

Quality. 

Don't rate him much but loaning him to Italy while we pay his wages would be stupid and then go and spend 30 mill on Benteke who'll be just as crap. There is talent in him so it's up to the coach to get the best out of him when he plays and use him properly.

• Upvote 2

Cut our losses and run.  He's a load of wank.  Has the physical attributes to be a world beater but the mentality of a crippled lemming.  How he ended up here I'll never know.  A few mates said he'd be class, the Kop loves an idol etc etc.  I wasn't having it then and I'm not now either.

• Upvote 2

I think we should be getting atleast 8-10 million for him, if it's true no big clubs are in for him a smaller club could make him their marquee signing, we got money for Downing and Carroll so should be able to with Balotelli.

Teams are playing the waiting game knowing we want rid, another option may be the Chinese league or MLS, he would be a big name in his prime for their leagues and we have seen good fees paid for players like Defoe and Paulinho.He hasn't looked too upset when he hasn't been playing for weeks so the bright lights of America or money could tempt him.

Go. He's like a kid who has all the talent in the world but his dad but too much pressure on him and his love turned to hate. The only reason he plays now is to twist the knife by displaying all the negative qualities his arl man tried to hammer out of him on a weekly basis. Watch me not run, not battle, not look, not read the play, shoot from anywhere, not care.

• Upvote 2

n my humble opinion Balotelli is a cunt. A totally shiftless useless shit cunt. A totally shiftless shit cunt that brought fuck all of anything of the slightest use to our club. He is an insult to the ethos of our once great institution. - He is in effect LFC kryptonite.

Although I wouldn't be happy with the financial loss, I'd be glad to get the intolerable clown out of the door at the first opportunity and and write off every penny that he has cost us up to now and obliterate him from our records just to have shut of the cunt. In addition, I'd afford the same considerations to the totally shiftless useless cunts who come up with the bright idea of signing this pariah prick.

PS the totally, shiftless, useless cunts responsible for the worst lack of/misuse of Google since C&A should be run over by a lorry.....Repeatedly.....Then sacked....The cunts!

It's too early to blame this rant on being pissed. So it must be right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

n my humble opinion Balotelli is a cunt. A totally shiftless useless shit cunt. A totally shiftless shit cunt that brought fuck all of anything of the slightest use to our club. He is an insult to the ethos of our once great institution. - He is in effect LFC kryptonite.

Although I wouldn't be happy with the financial loss, I'd be glad to get the intolerable clown out of the door at the first opportunity and and write off every penny that he has cost us up to now and obliterate him from our records just to have shut of the cunt. In addition, I'd afford the same considerations to the totally shiftless useless cunts who come up with the bright idea of signing this pariah prick.

PS the totally, shiftless, useless cunts responsible for the worst lack of/misuse of Google since C&A should be run over by a lorry.....Repeatedly.....Then sacked....The cunts!

It's too early to blame this rant on being pissed. So it must be right.

Whether our owners are ready to take the hit on our balance sheet is the issue. The money we paid for him is lost . From a pure footballing perspective I agree with your rant, The guy should be given away if we can't sell him . Just a distraction and a waste of a squad place that could go to one of the youngsters. 

You'd have to be outright dumb to actually pay for him. He'll be on loan next season 100%

I'm hoping Tim Sherwood comes in for him, seems right up his street. Give him a pat on the head and a lolipiop, few months down the line when he actually scores a goal Sherwood will be giving it large on match of the day: "players like Mario just need an arm around their shoulder, and that's what Tim Sherwood does best."

• Upvote 1

Whether our owners are ready to take the hit on our balance sheet is the issue. The money we paid for him is lost . From a pure footballing perspective I agree with your rant, The guy should be given away if we can't sell him . Just a distraction and a waste of a squad place that could go to one of the youngsters. 

We'll take more of a financial hit by keeping shit like him in the squad, tempting Rodgers to occasionally play him. 

I'm hoping Tim Sherwood comes in for him, seems right up his street. Give him a pat on the head and a lolipiop, few months down the line when he actually scores a goal Sherwood will be giving it large on match of the day: "players like Mario just need an arm around their shoulder, and that's what Tim Sherwood does best."

The sad thing is Tim Sherwood would get far more out of Mario than Rodgers can or ever will. He does need to be mollycoddled. I couldn't conceIve of a worse way to manage him than what Rodgers did last season, basically proclaiming himself the football whisperer capable of rehabilitating any player with his genius man management skills and tactical acumen. Then he created that narrative and put huge pressure on the lad as soon as he walks through the door throwing him on at Spurs straight away.

Then he plays the 'last chance saloon' card putting huge pressure on the lad to perform, before dropping him, slating him and basically blaming the entire season on him even when he wasn't playing. Mario was shit last season there's no two ways about it but there were games that he came on and changed the game in our favour. He did improve his work ethic and work rate throughout the season and in fairness to him the man never hides on the field.

Moreno had as bad a year, Markovic had a worse year so did Lovren and Allen was completely fucking shit barre one game against City, Gerrard himself had a bad year, Mignolet was woeful for the first half a season. Mario is the hate figure that Rodgers wants the fans to focus their ire at to take the focus and the blame off himself. This is a man that sold his chief lieutenants down the river in a heartbeat to have another crack at the whip, Mario's just a puppet in this game and in that sense i feel sorry for him.

• Upvote 11

Don't rate him much but loaning him to Italy while we pay his wages would be stupid and then go and spend 30 mill on Benteke who'll be just as crap. There is talent in him so it's up to the coach to get the best out of him when he plays and use him properly.

Would you like to qualify that?

Sherwood is better than Rodgers... Everything is shit... Rodgers fault Balotelli is wank... Ian ayre... Transfer committee... Liverpool is dead... Fuck fsg... Allen is conference standard... Can't set up a defence... Can't set up an attack... Yes men all through the club... Worst squad ever... Defo gonna get relegated... Probably never win a match again etc. etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Watching this cunt strolling around the season after the Suarez inspired title tilt was especially painful.

If I was him I would be embarrassed after last season.

You would like to think he would use it to motivate himself and prove people wrong...then you remember he's a dozy useless twat who's not even remotely arsed....probably

(And I thought he might've been a shrewd signing at the beginning of the season!!! It's clear he'll never come good for us)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1