Quantcast
James Milner is.... - Page 32 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheHowieLama

James Milner is....

His mentality has been a huge bonus for Klopp. It has no doubt helped the youngsters understand what is required to make it at the highest level. Love Jimmy Milner. Legend. 

• Upvote 2

On 22/07/2015 at 08:19, boots123 said:

we will win nothing until we get a top class keeper, plus another decent centre half in the Sammy Hyypia mould, until then more of the same old.

Big, if true.

“I’d like one James Milner please’.

’Certainly sir, would you like him wrapped?’

”No thanks, what do I owe you?”

’Nothing.’

”I’m sorry, I thought you said nothing.”

’That’s right, he’s absolutely free sir.”

“Psst, quick start the car. Let’s get out of here before some fucker realises their mistake.”

BGJ - some of the best things in life ARE free.

• Upvote 2

Amazing player and puts those who said he didn't have it anymore to shame tonight.

We're lucky to have him.

The best free transfer in the club's history? Even better is that City could sure use his type of leadership right now! 

Probably the best role model in world football at the moment.

I'm a big rugby league fan and Saints have a player called James Roby that's like Milner in regards to age, professionalism and attitude. Massive influence on the players around them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, A_S said:

The best free transfer in the club's history? Even better is that City could sure use his type of leadership right now! 

I don’t think I could name a better one in world football? 

A transfer that has worked out better than I think both parties could ever have hoped for.

I think Klopp deserves massive credit for inspiring Milner to play to these standards even when most players his age are out to grass. It's clear how much respect they have for each other 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

I think Klopp deserves massive credit for inspiring Milner to play to these standards even when most players his age are out to grass. It's clear how much respect they have for each other 

I thought Milner was magnificent, last night.

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Yes. He wasn't half as good with Rodgers in charge.

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

Yeah, it is one thing for Ronaldo or Ibra to stand around up top for long stretches of matches but he is in the thick of it pressing and chasing. That is when he is not bombing up and down the flank as a fullback.

I think Gini could be another that could go like that for 4 or 5 more years.

Plays an absolute blinder at rightback.

Naby gets injured, bring on Neco and move Milner into midfield.

First thing he does? 20 yard sliderule pass to put Mané through one-on-one.

Some man for one man.

• Upvote 1