You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

FAAAAAAP   FAAAAAAAAP FRRRRAAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAP, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAP

FAP FAAAAAAAAP FAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.....

...and that's how you fap when you got a 12 incher. If you don't believe me ask Gerrard. 

For the record, if we end up being beaten by some cunt club for this fella, I'll take it personally.

Fnar-fnar.

I haven't seen much of him but after watching some videos he doesn't look as good as sterling in tight areas and at linking up, his finishing looks much better though.

I've only seen him play a full game twice but as usual, as a general rule you can take whatever JP posts about a player and reverse it and be pretty close to the truth.

He's very good in tight areas from my watching.  Almost like Coutinho, a bit, in that whenever he's on the ball running at a defender you just expect Firmino to go past him.

Oh, and there's this, which would suggest he's not terrible on the ball in tight areas:

2658628C00000578-0-image-a-46_1425558349

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've got two questions.

1) What's a 'successful dribble', because Sterling's running paid off about five times last season?

2) Is Choupo-Moting made up? Is it meant to be a joke or something because it sounds like a lurid sex act. You dirty Choupos, motting every child you see.

3) I'm surprised chupacabra isn't higher up the list, along with Ras Al Ghul.

4) Welcome, Bobby.

I've only seen him play a full game twice but as usual, as a general rule you can take whatever JP posts about a player and reverse it and be pretty close to the truth.

He's very good in tight areas from my watching. Almost like Coutinho, a bit, in that whenever he's on the ball running at a defender you just expect Firmino to go past him.

Oh, and there's this, which would suggest he's not terrible on the ball in tight areas:

2658628C00000578-0-image-a-46_1425558349

As I said I haven't seen much of him and was giving my opinion of what I saw in videos, I'm not writing him off or saying I don't want him.Against Colombia which was very recent he didn't look great in the areas I've mentioned.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_xwlhjwe4