Quantcast
Roberto Firmino - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Roberto Firmino

Normally plays on the RW in a 4-2-3-1 for Hoffenheim. So should fit in nicely when we sell Sterling. Gives us an additional option as a striker or a number 10 but would much prefer to see him as the RW

So let me get this straight: a highly rated 21 year old Brazilian who has shown great potential in a relevant, challenging league is reported in The Echo as being on the verge of joining us? CL club swoop is imminent, I say.

Massive upgrade on Sterling with change to spare, yes please

You never know, if no big clubs are in for him, we might just pull it off.

• Upvote 1

Firmino and Bacca for the price of a Sterling. Fuck this shit I'm going for a lie down.

If we managed to get Firmino, Bacca and Clyne…… 

**Drools over keyboard**

So let me get this straight: a highly rated 21 year old Brazilian who has shown great potential in a relevant, challenging league is reported in The Echo as being on the verge of joining us? CL club swoop is imminent, I say.

Echo now saying £25-£30M.

That literally escalated  quickly.

Considering his release clause is some way lower than £20m going by numerous reports on the potential transfer we've had so far, how is the above even possible? Oh hang on...

408828.jpg

• Upvote 1

Echo now saying £25-£30M.

That literally escalated quickly.

Can't be. His release clause is reporting to be 18 million so that would be 25 million euros. What's the Echo playing at?

I never heard of him as a striker but as an attacking midfielder, although in Brazil there is some flexibility in the roles - see how deep Neymar picks the ball up, for instance. Here he's known as a good kid with a great work rate. I like him and hope the deal happens.