You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

But Vlad, £29m for a 'flairy' Brazilian is a steal because if he shows a glimmer of ability and scores a couple of worldies then his value doubles. That's how it works.

You see brand new Peugeot's go for fuck all within two years, whereas Mazaratti's remain expensive. Firmino's got a cool badge and a leather trim, his value isn't going to plummet until he's 32.

Lallana

peugeot-208.jpg

Firmino

maserati-granturismo-sport-c528223042013

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it really is that simple.

• Upvote 2

Lallana

peugeot-208.jpg

Firmino

maserati-granturismo-sport-c528223042013

Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it really is that simple.

I've seen southampton fans taking the piss out of lfc fans for thinking Firmino is better then Lallana on twitter, they may or may not be right but I view Lallana as a very classy player.

Lallana, Coutinho and Firmino behind Sturridge would be a very potent attack playing excellent football, I hope we get to see this next season.

• Downvote 1

I've seen southampton fans taking the piss out of lfc fans for thinking Firmino is better then Lallana on twitter, they may or may not be right but I view Lallana as a very classy player.

Lallana, Coutinho and Firmino behind Sturridge would be a very potent attack playing excellent football, I hope we get to see this next season.

I erm, agree.

Lallana was by no means a big success last year but his stats hold up for his appearances when you consider he was never in the team long enough to build up momentum.

You kid but didn't David Seaman once break his toe dropping a bottle of salad cream on it. Cue the puns.

Beasant.

He also carries the distinction of having been sacked on camera via manager's post-match interview, after letting 3 comedy howlers in during one game against Norwich, losing Chelsea the match 3-2.

The Hair Bear-headed tit.

Beasant.

He also carries the distinction of having been sacked on camera via manager's post-match interview, after letting 3 comedy howlers in during one game against Norwich, losing Chelsea the match 3-2.

Didn't our own Michael Stensgaard knacker himself while trying to unfold an ironing board?

Beasant.

To be fair, he does carry the distinction of being the first goalkeeper to save a penalty in a FA Cup final held at Wembley and the first goalkeeper to lift the FA Cup as captain. Pretty impressive, like.

Lallana could be all that you're saying if he were not missing a vital element of the game...and it starts with a "P".

And who are the two behind them, Milner and Henderson? No balance at all there.

A midfield diamond of Can, Milner, Henderson and Coutinho with Firmino playing off Sturridge/new striker would be better. We can't really fit Firminho, Lallana and Coutinho in without using Firmino as a striker.

And who are the two behind them, Milner and Henderson? No balance at all there.

A midfield diamond of Can, Milner, Henderson and Coutinho with Firmino playing off Sturridge/new striker would be better. We can't really fit Firminho, Lallana and Coutinho in without using Firmino as a striker.

Id play a 4231 and bring in a dm to do the masch role and let Allen do the Xabi role, I agree with you though it looks like BR is planning to use the diamond and Milner and Henderson in a two would be shit.

• Downvote 1