Quantcast
Roberto Firmino - Page 177 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Roberto Firmino

I’ve feel bad giving loads of shit to Bobby, but I’m beyond frustrated with him. 

Aside from his overall performances, I can’t recall seeing a forward hit the ball with less power than Bobby does. His shots from the edge of the box look like back passes. It’s unreal. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Dave said:

I’ve feel bad giving loads of shit to Bobby, but I’m beyond frustrated with him. 

Aside from his overall performances, I can’t recall seeing a forward hit the ball with less power than Bobby does. His shots from the edge of the box look like back passes. It’s unreal. 

I was thinking recently he looks like a fella in training and there's an outfield player in goal and he's trying to give the keeper a chance as it wouldn't be fair hitting it properly. When he rolls it at the goal, I genuinely think that's what he's trying to do. 

He’s our version of Ozil & Pogba.

Fan club living off long gone glories while making excuse after excuse for them while they get paid fortunes for doing nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

He’s our version of Ozil & Pogba.

Fan club living off long gone glories while making excuse after excuse for them while they get paid fortunes for doing nothing. 

He's contributed a lot more than those two. He was a very important player for us in Champions league and Premiership winning teams, he's just regressed massively.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's contributed a lot more than those two. He was a very important player for us in Champions league and Premiership winning teams, he's just regressed massively.

Anonymous in the CL finals and terrible last season. They were won in spite of him not because of him. 

• Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Anonymous in the CL finals and terrible last season. They were won in spite of him not because of him. 

Man, you're tedious. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Red74 said:

fuck off then 

How about you fuck off from the thread? We get it, you don't like Firmino. Find something else to talk about because you're boring. 

It’s his thread you little simp. Do you ever go the match or are you one of these laptop mings who talk about low blocks and XG 

12 minutes ago, Red74 said:

It’s his thread you little simp. Do you ever go the match or are you one of these laptop mings who talk about low blocks and XG 

Simp? You're the one secretly in love with him. You're obsessed with him. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Also, @Red74. If that's your year of birth, you're almost 50 and you're using the word "simp"? Fucking hell. Embarrassment. 

Touched a nerve there? Put me on ignore Bart

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Touched a nerve there? Put me on ignore Bart

I'm telling you to clean it up, because saying simp makes you sound like a 12 year old, not like the grown man you're supposed to be. 

The madness of Firmino. 

The cult-like status just isn't helping this conversation.  

2017/18 Bobby was brilliant.  

54 games

27 goals

16 assists

2018/19 Bobby was good.

50 games

18 goals

7 assists

But since then it's been shite in comparison.  

• Upvote 2

You can't not love Bobby. His all around play last night was good plus he has that creative spark but he makes some weird choices and I'm not being extreme but I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a player as bad at striking a ball at the goal or should I say forward player. I said a few weeks ago you give him 10 shots at an open goal he would miss 8. Its bizarrely bad.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You can't not love Bobby. His all around play last night was good plus he has that creative spark but he makes some weird choices and I'm not being extreme but I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a player as bad at striking a ball at the goal or should I say forward player. I said a few weeks ago you give him 10 shots at an open goal he would miss 8. Its bizarrely bad.

It's bizarre. You'd fancy him to score a scorpion kick more than a simple one on one with the keeper.

• Upvote 1