Quantcast
Roberto Firmino - Page 154 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Roberto Firmino

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Joey Barton. Gobshite gonna gobshite.

Who would you rather have? Joey Barton or Anybody Else?

For the love of God will someone PLEASE get a Bobby chant going from this. It's absolutely made for him. And I fucking love Idles. 

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Bobby Firminho! 

• Upvote 1

On 07/10/2019 at 15:24, Redder Lurtz said:

For the love of God will someone PLEASE get a Bobby chant going from this. It's absolutely made for him. And I fucking love Idles. 

Bobby Firminho! 

Idles are brilliant  - love their Souness/McDermott tribute, Never Fight A Man With A Perm.

I see that slapdick Danny Murphy has said Klopp would swap Bobby for dribble chin Kane because he scores more goals. He clearly doesn’t watch us play very often if he thinks that.

He probably places Kane’s Englishness over Bobby’s skills the owl loving mongoloid. 

On 07/10/2019 at 16:24, Redder Lurtz said:

Bobby Firminho! 

I'm just off to see Danny Nedelko and the rest of Heavy Lungs in the Paradiso. 

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I see that slapdick Danny Murphy has said Klopp would swap Bobby for dribble chin Kane because he scores more goals. He clearly doesn’t watch us play very often if he thinks that.

He probably places Kane’s Englishness over Bobby’s skills the owl loving mongoloid. 

You couldn't get two forward players more poles apart than Bobby and the drooling one.  You would never catch Bobby in a thousand years claiming a goal because it brushed his trailing spittle on the way past, and you would never see the drooling twat sacrifice his own goal ratio to pull defenders out of position, and generally harry opposition defenders and make their lives a fucking misery.  I actually like Murphy, but he's talking out of his fucking hole on that one.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Grinch said:

It's not that crazy of a shout.   Some stupid cunts on here wanted Lukaku ahead of Bobby. 

It’s even worse. 

Some tried justifying Carrol, Benteke and Lambert for fucks sake. 

On 25/10/2019 at 09:20, El Rojo said:

Idles are brilliant  - love their Souness/McDermott tribute, Never Fight A Man With A Perm.

There's a nice tribute to the owl in that song too:

Me, oh me, oh my, Roy
You look like a walking thyroid
You're not a man, you're a gland
You're one big neck with sausage hands

• Upvote 1

On 26/10/2019 at 01:04, Grinch said:

It's not that crazy of a shout.   Some stupid cunts on here wanted Lukaku ahead of Bobby. 

Name and shame, please.

On 26/10/2019 at 01:04, Grinch said:

With Rodgers in charge Bobby was expected to play like Lukaku.