You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

2 hours ago, Crazy Dave said:

I’ve feel bad giving loads of shit to Bobby, but I’m beyond frustrated with him. 

Aside from his overall performances, I can’t recall seeing a forward hit the ball with less power than Bobby does. His shots from the edge of the box look like back passes. It’s unreal. 

I was thinking recently he looks like a fella in training and there's an outfield player in goal and he's trying to give the keeper a chance as it wouldn't be fair hitting it properly. When he rolls it at the goal, I genuinely think that's what he's trying to do. 

5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

He’s our version of Ozil & Pogba.

Fan club living off long gone glories while making excuse after excuse for them while they get paid fortunes for doing nothing. 

He's contributed a lot more than those two. He was a very important player for us in Champions league and Premiership winning teams, he's just regressed massively.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's contributed a lot more than those two. He was a very important player for us in Champions league and Premiership winning teams, he's just regressed massively.

Anonymous in the CL finals and terrible last season. They were won in spite of him not because of him. 

• Downvote 6

You can't not love Bobby. His all around play last night was good plus he has that creative spark but he makes some weird choices and I'm not being extreme but I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a player as bad at striking a ball at the goal or should I say forward player. I said a few weeks ago you give him 10 shots at an open goal he would miss 8. Its bizarrely bad.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You can't not love Bobby. His all around play last night was good plus he has that creative spark but he makes some weird choices and I'm not being extreme but I genuinely don't think I've ever seen a player as bad at striking a ball at the goal or should I say forward player. I said a few weeks ago you give him 10 shots at an open goal he would miss 8. Its bizarrely bad.

It's bizarre. You'd fancy him to score a scorpion kick more than a simple one on one with the keeper.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Surprised to read that he is the top scorer in games between the top 6 over the past 4 years.

He tends to bum the shit out of Spurs and especially Arsenal.

In 6 years, he is yet to score a derby goal though.