You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2019 at 15:24, Redder Lurtz said:

For the love of God will someone PLEASE get a Bobby chant going from this. It's absolutely made for him. And I fucking love Idles. 

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Bobby Firminho! 

Idles are brilliant  - love their Souness/McDermott tribute, Never Fight A Man With A Perm.

On 07/10/2019 at 16:24, Redder Lurtz said:

For the love of God will someone PLEASE get a Bobby chant going from this. It's absolutely made for him. And I fucking love Idles. 

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Yeah yeah yeah oh oh oh oh

Bobby Firminho! 

I'm just off to see Danny Nedelko and the rest of Heavy Lungs in the Paradiso. 

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I see that slapdick Danny Murphy has said Klopp would swap Bobby for dribble chin Kane because he scores more goals. He clearly doesn’t watch us play very often if he thinks that.

He probably places Kane’s Englishness over Bobby’s skills the owl loving mongoloid. 

You couldn't get two forward players more poles apart than Bobby and the drooling one.  You would never catch Bobby in a thousand years claiming a goal because it brushed his trailing spittle on the way past, and you would never see the drooling twat sacrifice his own goal ratio to pull defenders out of position, and generally harry opposition defenders and make their lives a fucking misery.  I actually like Murphy, but he's talking out of his fucking hole on that one.

• Upvote 1

On 25/10/2019 at 09:20, El Rojo said:

Idles are brilliant  - love their Souness/McDermott tribute, Never Fight A Man With A Perm.

There's a nice tribute to the owl in that song too:

Me, oh me, oh my, Roy
You look like a walking thyroid
You're not a man, you're a gland
You're one big neck with sausage hands

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

With Rodgers in charge Bobby was expected to play like Lukaku.

Probably why he wanted Benteke and not the player who'd go on go be the best number nine in the league. 

Still, years on under Klopp,  there was at least one daft bastard banging on about a proper number nine, who even wanted the Brazilian dropped for Solanke, comedy gold.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1