You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

Guest Pistonbroke
33 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I hope you don't mean that he's only right twice a day?

Precision mate, he certainly makes our forward line tick over nicely. 

He was absolutely wonderful today but there was one thing above all other i particularly loved, and I doubt it will have been caught on TV.

i swapped my season ticket as a favour to the fella I sit next to, so was in the anny road upper tier for a change, otherwise wouldn’t have seen it myself.

second half at 2-1, he played a scooped chip over a defender for Robbo to run into and his cross-shot was saved.

Bobby just stood there with a big grin on his face waiting for Robbo to look at him before her shrugged and pulled a face as if to say “how did you not score there mate” and then cracked a huge grin again.

it was funny as fuck. Love the bloke.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Decided I'm gonna save up and get my teeth done like Bobby.

I'm helping someone to improve her driving and she lives opposite a couple who are both dentists with their own practice. They both have their own everyday Maserati and for special trips they roll out the Ferrari. Who would have thought there could be so much money in gnashers? 

We often hear forwards getting asked about their goals during interviews and they give the usual stock answers of them not being important, doing it for the team etc. 

With Bobby I'd actually believe him, no ego, no hesitation to play a ball on to somebody else, I honestly reckon he enjoyed his asisst more than he would have a goal. 

Unique player, there really isn't anybody like our Bobby. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'm helping someone to improve her driving and she lives opposite a couple who are both dentists with their own practice. They both have their own everyday Maserati and for special trips they roll out the Ferrari. Who would have thought there could be so much money in gnashers?