You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

But not happy to use your own eyes and judgement? Why do you have such a downer on yourself?

Happy to use my judgement... From all the games I’ve been to and seen on tele this season, Salah has not played as a striker “countless times”. Fortunately backed by both TM and WH.

I'd like to think that he'd recognise that the fans realise how reliant we are on our front three and we can see the need for better quality cover for them. I'd like to think he fully understands this and is fighting for signings with the owners while he is a position of strength.

Im talking about the under appreciation of Firmino, with certain fans unable to recognise he is absolutely vital to the way we play

• Upvote 2

Happy to use my judgement... From all the games I’ve been to and seen on tele this season, Salah has not played as a striker “countless times”. Fortunately backed by both TM and WH.

You're wrong as per usual. You can't possibly be watching Liverpool games.
  • Upvote 1

Im talking about the under appreciation of Firmino, with certain fans unable to recognise he is absolutely vital to the way we play

They can't be Liverpool fans,but there is no harm in calling for other options as well. A world cup and possible extra games if we win the CL will need more personnel.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is wanted an alternative under appreciating?  

Why are you only allowed 1 striker in the most demanding league in the world with the most demanding style of football?  

To the tune of The Coral - Dreaming of you.

He’s number nine and he is a beast (is a beast)

He’s everywhere, your defenders are fleeced (fucking fleeced)

He’s dancing to our tune

When he’s scoring past you

Bobby Firmino

He’s Brazilian, and

Plays for Liverpool

Woah, woooaahh, wooooaaaahhhh, etc.