You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

There is no release clause.

At least 5 different sources disagree with you (ranging from 14 to 18 million). Here is the one when he signed an extension (see last paragraph):

Roberto Firmino has signed a two-year extension with Hoffenheim.

Firmino has played a major part in Hoffenheim’s success in front of goal this season, scoring 13 and providing a further 10 assists to help the club into 10th place in the Bundesliga.

The 22-year-old, who has made 100 Bundesliga appearances for the club, had been linked with the likes of Schalke, Wolfsburg, Manchester United, Liverpool and AC Milan but instead opted to sign a contract extension.

The Brazilian, whose previous deal had been due to expire in 2015, told the club’s official website: “I feel very much at home here. I like the path that the club is on. We play exciting football, the team spirit is great and I will continue working hard to help the team as much as I can in the future.”

The club’s sporting director, Alexander Rosen, praised Firmino as “a player with incredible ability, who has developed immensely in the last year under [coach] Markus Gisdol.”

German tabloid Bild believes Firmino is likely to leave Hoffenheim in 2015 but the new contract will guarantee Hoffenheim a minimum transfer fee of 25 million euros.

Bild reported based on his value of about 30m€, never mentions a clause. No paper in Germany has ever mentioned a release clause for Firmino. Release clauses are not very common in Germany. That is what i'm going with.

Fair enough dude. We will know soon enough.

FAAAAAAP   FAAAAAAAAP FRRRRAAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAP, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAP

FAP FAAAAAAAAP FAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.....

...and that's how you fap when you got a 12 incher. If you don't believe me ask Gerrard. 

For the record, if we end up being beaten by some cunt club for this fella, I'll take it personally.

• Upvote 2

FAAAAAAP FAAAAAAAAP FRRRRAAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAP, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAP

FAP FAAAAAAAAP FAAAAAAAP FAP FAP FAP FUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.....

...and that's how you fap when you got a 12 incher. If you don't believe me ask Gerrard.

For the record, if we end up being beaten by some cunt club for this fella, I'll take it personally.

You are really a disturbed little fella aren't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1