You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever shagged someone famous?

Bob

Guest davelfc

I know some lad who got a chew off Danielle Lloyd behind the 051.

I think it would be harder to know someone that didn't. 

This wonky-faced cunt?  Fucking hell, I'm sure times are hard up in the North East but there are genuinely fitter birds than her working in chippys here.  I can well believe she's filthy but fucking hell, she looks like something out of Ripley's Believe It or Not.  Admirable chebs though, I'll give you that.

marnie_5.jpg

She's boss her, that's not the best picture but she is fit.  Every other girl on Geordie Shore are pretty rough compared to her.

I met an actress from Holby city on the tube. I had been at the clown world cup, as you do and was dressed as such.

She was drunk from some work party and was staring at me in my costume as I got in tube. We got chatting for about 10-15 minutes and are getting along great before realising at the last second I had arrived at my tube stop. I kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye instead of staying on the tube and going back to hers and clowning her backdoors in, which, from my story you will surely agree I could have definitely done. This is her:

vpjp6fimfflhjp.jpg?skj2io4l

It would have been the best 7 seconds of clown loving she'd ever had, her loss.

• Upvote 6

I'm sitting next to Lorraine Kelly in London City Airport right now.

I'll try and bum her and report back later...

She's about 80. It'll be like Indiana Jones hacking his way through all those cobwebs in the cave in the Raiders. Watch out for the moths and bats!

Lad I knew reckoned he'd shagged Rose West. Apparently when he tried to shove it up her ricker a man's voice came from the wardrobe saying "Oi! Bumsies is extra, sun-shoine"!*

The thread can declare at this point, safe in the knowledge victory is in the bag.