You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever shagged someone famous?

Bob

There's a lot of reprobates on here, so I'm putting the question out there.

I haven't, but I know a few people that have.

A girl I went to school with was at one time banging john terry, before he was the fully established turd that we know him as today though in her defence.

A girl I went to uni with shagged eddie the eagle Edwards after a Uni ball he was a speaker at. (And again in the morning because she couldn't remember if she had the night before and didn't want to miss the chance)

Then a gay mate of a gay mate shagged andi peters and graham norton. The latter of whom squeals like a pig when he cums, apparently.

So... Anyone?

A girl I know let Shaun Ryder flobber and flabber on top of her.  She was mortified the next day when absolutely NONE of her mates was even slightly impressed.  "He's hideous" was the general consensus.

Shocking, all things considered.

My cousin used to go out with Kim Marsh before she was in that band. Don't know how he pulled her as he looks like that bloke off the PlusNet adverts. 

I never met her but me mum said she was pretty gobby. They were all sat off watching Wigan trying to get promotion and she was sprawled out on the floor in front of everyone constantly yapping, like she was competing with the telly for attention. 

Her mum and dad used to keep a kareoke machine in the boot too apparently so she could sing wherever she went, whether you liked it or not. 

An old friend of mine (pretty decent looking lass) was shagging Ronnie O'Sullivan for a while (and letting him snort coke off her tits) until he decided to stick with his wife. 

And the only other one I know is someone who was seeing John Leslie's bird while they were still together. Not exactly A-list that one.

Never shagged her but I went for a few drinks with Rachel Unitt. Quite fancied nailing her but her accent (brummie) done my head in. And she wasn't that pretty close up. Plus them sporty types are like trying to crack german war codes.

Mutya from sugar babes in an oversized wardrobe. We went at it for ages and couldn't cum as I'd been on the gear so asked her if I could cum on her face while she sucked me off. I was pulling a vinegar stroke asvi tripped over some boxes backwards and ended up jizzing all over my T-shirt. I took my top off and the only thing that wasn't a dress in the wardrobe thing was an oversized blouse that I proceeded to wear for the rest of the party.

• Upvote 7

Mutya from sugar babes is an oversized wardrobe. We went at it for ages and couldn't cum as I'd been on the gear so asked her if I could cum on her face while she sucked me off. I was pulling a vinegar stroke asvi tripped over some boxes backwards and ended up jizzing all over my T-shirt. I took my top off and the only thing that wasn't a dress in the wardrobe thing was an oversized blouse that I proceeded to wear for the rest of the party.

Fixed that for yer.

• Upvote 6

Me, none.

Lad I know popped his cherry with fat Tina Malone from Shameless while she was starting in Brookside.

My mates ex boss shagged Kim Marsh on holiday just before she became famous. Then sold his story and pics to the Sunday People for ten grand.

A girl in my work has been banged by Joey Barton

A girl who used to work with me went back to the Radisson with Robbie Savage on her lunch hour while he was staying there with Leicester City.

Spill the fucking beans and please let it be that filthy little cunt Marnie.

I'd probably pay money to goose that Marnie, she's fit and probably a proper dirtbox, but it wasn't.  I shagged Holly in Magaluf 2 summers ago.  The best chew I've ever had in my entire life as well.

I know some lad who got a chew off Danielle Lloyd behind the 051.

My cousin shagged Danielle Lloyd a few times, but he was a professional footballer at the time so it doesn't count.

• Upvote 4