Quantcast
Should the UK remain a member of the EU - Page 897 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

299 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, Hades said:

The Archons benefit from discord and chaos. Immigration, feminism and breakdown of tribalism through constant change and human disposability is one of their primary tactics to destroy democracies and solidarity.

Yeah, I was just thinking that myself. 

(I wasn't.  I have no idea what that jumble of unrelated words is supposed to mean.)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hades said:

So you dislike colonialism yet are okay with economic takeover?

I prefer the euphemism "globalisation".

5 minutes ago, ImSpaztacus said:

I prefer the euphemism "globalisation".

I’m just looking forward to when the aliens arrive and we get universisation.

ardja can marry an alpha centaurian and move there to take up some accounting opportunities, while Hades is proved fully correct about the Archons.

30 minutes ago, Spottykecks said:

Yeah, I was just thinking that myself. 

(I wasn't.  I have no idea what that jumble of unrelated words is supposed to mean.)

Who are you? 

Loving Tusks needle, hopefully it'll cause much frothing at the mouth and a few hypertensive episodes over the next day or so.

41 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

Loving Tusks needle, hopefully it'll cause much frothing at the mouth and a few hypertensive episodes over the next day or so.

Farridge has already sniped back on twatter! Is he still taking his MEP's salary? Cheeky toad looking cunt!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Anny Road said:

Yeah I agree but he is poking the tiger and making it more likely.

the tiger is wearing false teeth, has a hearing aid, and zimmer frame.... pokey pokey pokey tigger old chap

Just now, Spaztacus said:

the tiger is wearing false teeth, has a hearing aid, and zimmer frame.... pokey pokey pokey tigger old chap

Fair enough. I wouldn't particularly underestimate the 5th largest economy in the world. Much as we like to knock the UK. A serious amount of cash is at stake in Europe as well.

6 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Fair enough. I wouldn't particularly underestimate the 5th largest economy in the world. Much as we like to knock the UK. A serious amount of cash is at stake in Europe as well.

this is the problem, its second toughest in the infants shit, but now were in senior school. Those first 4 (also didn't UK slip back to 6th) dwarf the UK, and the Eu operates as a block, so that pushes the power of much of these smaller states ahead of the UK.

The Uk thinks it can bully the EU by saying it's got the US behind it, the US will bully fuck out of the UK if the uk loses EU backing.

Politicians of all persuasion have an element of twattery about them.

They are spouting more inflammatory rhetoric on this than you would see from countries on a war footing with one another.

Clowns

• Upvote 2

Corbyn's new bright idea? In return for backing the ever so honest Theresa May is to alter the political statement which is just a list of aspirations. We could enshrine these aspirations in our laws too.

Jesus. Titty. Christ.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Corbyn's new bright idea? In return for backing the ever so honest Theresa May is to alter the political statement which is just a list of aspirations.

Jesus. Titty. Christ.

Do what now?

A bloke on the NI Agriculture Strategy Board says a lorry load of substandard beef from outside the EU, repackaged as EU compliant could be worth €50k more.  No need for customs checks though.  None at all.  

2 hours ago, Dave D said:

Politicians of all persuasion have an element of twattery about them.

They are spouting more inflammatory rhetoric on this than you would see from countries on a war footing with one another.

Clowns

Man kicking can down the road metaphor — Stock Vector

3 hours ago, skend04 said:

Corbyn's new bright idea? In return for backing the ever so honest Theresa May is to alter the political statement which is just a list of aspirations. We could enshrine these aspirations in our laws too.

Jesus. Titty. Christ.

That's not true, though. 

He's written to her to say "Your deal is shite and can't pass. Drop your red lines and go and negotiate on Labour’s terms and then, maybe, we can agree."

5 hours ago, skend04 said:

Jesus. Titty. Christ.

Verhofstadt has just made an absolute show of you hasn’t he.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47152035

As predicted, nothing is going to change.

Mr Juncker ruled out legally-binding changes to the backstop clause in the withdrawal agreement.

But he said the EU would be open to adding words to the non-binding future relations document that goes with the withdrawal agreement, following their meeting.

It’s all just delaying tactics so Parliament is eventually forced to choose between her deal and no deal.  People with a hardon for slagging Corbyn off can say what they want, the only person who can change the current course is the prime minister.  

• Upvote 2