Quantcast
Should the UK remain a member of the EU - Page 896 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

284 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Tusk clearly knows what he was saying. He knowingly laughed it off when the mic picked up Varadkar saying the English press will have a field day. 

Time to start stock piling essentials because the EU know May will take us to a no deal rather than upset the ERG and the extremists she's paid for.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:14 PM, Jairzinho said:

Hope Dave bans Terry.

I hope for  your sake you're  being glib and ironic though a quick look through your latest posts I'm not so sure. 

6 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Expecting John Henry to start investing in my brown sauce operation any day. 

You can stick a brown sauce mountain up your arse for all I care you deviant.

1 minute ago, Anny Road said:

You can ram a brown sauce mountain up Mook's arse for all I care you deviant.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

I must have missed this. It keeps getting mentioned.

Too late. Mook live streamed it on Periscope yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

I must have missed this. It keeps getting mentioned.

If you ever need someone to waddle through Schiphol with 8 pallets of HP up his hoop then Mook is your man. 

23 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Tusk clearly knows what he was saying. He knowingly laughed it off when the mic picked up Varadkar saying the English press will have a field day. 

Time to start stock piling essentials because the EU know May will take us to a no deal rather than upset the ERG and the extremists she's paid for.

And the 2019 drama queen award goes to...

S

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

If you ever need someone to waddle through Schiphol with 8 pallets of HP up his hoop then Mook is your man. 

It's prob better not to know.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Don't you ever get tired of trying to give the cunts who fluff your pillows a human face?

Angry - "Donald Tusk is a hubristic, egomaniacal tithead"

Gnasher - "Stop trying to give him a human face"

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

EU dont want a no deal anymore than most sensible people do. The EU could alter the political deceleration in the spirit of friendship and cooperation, even if it means fuck all. May would then go home looking stupid. Now it will be painted as the evil EU and the right will be happy to tell them to get to fuck. Poor negotiating skills. Even if you think it you don't say it.

Both the dup and erg have been clear that tinkering with the political declaration is not enough, they need a change to the backstop. Tusk can't and won't provide that. If I was him, I'd have a prepared statement for tomorrow and give her no more than 5 mins, because she has nothing to offer. What he's done today is a final shot across the bows, don't come here again with fuck all.  

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Both the dup and erg have been clear that tinkering with the political declaration is not enough, they need a change to the backstop. Tusk can't and won't provide that. If I was him, I'd have a prepared statement for tomorrow and give her no more than 5 mins, because she has nothing to offer. What he's done today is a final shot across the bows, don't come here again with fuck all.  

Yeah I get that but seems strange. Maybe he has little man syndrome.

2 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

He wants to avoid no deal. May doesn't care. May cares what the British press say, tusk clearly doesn't. If he allowed her to just turn up tomorrow unchallenged and doing what she's been allowed to do to parliament for 2 months and kick the can down the road again, he's failed. He's trying to make her negotiate. It's not little man syndrome, it's just a man sick to his back teeth of the incompetence shown by the British negotiation team. No deal hurts us morenthan the  EU. the EU leaked at the weekend how they couldn't believe the UK had not asked to reopen negotiations even though clearly that was may's mandate from parliament. What's he to do when the UK hasn't even done that over a week after the last vote? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

I won't often say this, but that link that Gnasher posted explains all you need to know.

The Archons benefit from discord and chaos. Immigration, feminism and breakdown of tribalism through constant change and human disposability is one of their primary tactics to destroy democracies and solidarity.

46 minutes ago, Hades said:

The Archons benefit from discord and chaos. Immigration, feminism and breakdown of tribalism through constant change and human disposability is one of their primary tactics to destroy democracies and solidarity.

Bogan.

• Like 1