Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

316 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Definitely a troll. Like a lot of trolls Cocky has gone in too hard too quickly. You need to start of slowly and gently. Ease your way in by questioning if people are happy that certain situations exist. Plenty of time to go fully mental later on. 

I'm a troll am I? Is that because I had the temerity to question the views of a load of echo-chamber inhabitants? You should move to London, you'd fit in well down there.

• Upvote 1

On 22/09/2021 at 22:48, Cockyroach said:

Andrew Neil left the beeb in disgust over their SJW commie bollocks, Laura Kuesberg is a commie shill. And what about cunts like Emily Matlis? Fucking scum the lot of them.

stephen-colbert-spits-out-water.gif

7 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

I'm a troll am I? Is that because I had the temerity to question the views of a load of echo-chamber inhabitants? You should move to London, you'd fit in well down there.

Yeah, definitely a troll. And not even a fun one.

Just now, Cockyroach said:

That's your counter argument is it, a GIF? Typical remoaner wanker. Fuck off to London you stupid cunt.

Obvious troll. Surely people in real life don't use that word.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Obvious troll. Surely people in real life don't use that word.

Yes they do actually, is a common word outside your echo chamber to describe anti democratic sneering cunts like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Screenshot_2021-09-24-12-43-03-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

If you don't like this country, there's a load of used dinghy's on the Kent coast, jump in one and fuck of across the channel. You'll be balls deep an an AIDS riddled Somalian in no time.

Its high time we had a clearout of SJW commies like you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

Have you got an argument to my point?

What point? All you've done is post a load of insults and lies. You're a boring twerp, at best.

5 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

If you don't like this country, there's a load of used dinghy's on the Kent coast, jump in one and fuck of across the channel. You'll be balls deep an an AIDS riddled Somalian in no time.

Its high time we had a clearout of SJW commies like you. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What point? All you've done is post a load of insults and lies. You're a boring twerp, at best.

My original point, you thick cunt, was that the majority of the broadcast media was anti brexit (especially the TV media). For anybody who has watched television over the last 4-5 years this is obvious, yet nobody on here wants to admit they're wrong. Probably because you want to live in a fucking EU superstate. Well tough shit, that's not happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

My original point, you thick cunt, was that the majority of the broadcast media was anti brexit (especially the TV media). For anybody who has watched television over the last 4-5 years this is obvious, yet nobody on here wants to admit they're wrong. Probably because you want to live in a fucking EU superstate. Well tough shit, that's not happening.

That original "point" (a laughably wrong delusion) has been countered with objective facts, which you chose to ignore, because you're thick, a bigot and a cunt.

You thick, bigoted cunt.

• Upvote 2

I didn't think it possible but I actually preferred this thread when Gnasher was replying to himself with articles he thought said the oposit of his point.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Cockyroach said:

You should move to London, you'd fit in well down there.

Why, is London a hotbed of commie bastards?

57 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

That's your counter argument is it, a GIF? Typical remoaner wanker. Fuck off to London you stupid cunt.

Listen you gammon shagging emu, if you can't handle a gif without crying like a bitch how can you handle defending the beaches at sunrise? Fuck off to Nuneaton 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Must have been on his dinner, probably all excited as he will be off school in a few hours, bless.

I see a problem here 

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Why, is London a hotbed of commie bastards?

Surprisingly The Revolutionary Communist party are responsible for Brexit and it’s subsequent conservative ideological outlook.

Thats true by the way, the commies brought you Brexit.

Suck it up.