Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

316 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

16 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

BBC? Those commie cunts that did nothing but sneer at Brexit for 5 years? You've having a laugh. Not just the BBC but sky news, C4, itv, all fucking anti Brexit cunts.

And as for the papers, apart from the scum and mail, all the other shit rags like the guardian, observer, independent etc were all against a democratic decision to get our fucking country back. They're a bunch of London metropolitan traitors, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

JimmyCase?

TheChap?

Who are you?

If by one of them you mean I want my fucking country back then yes. 

Where has it gone? Did you maybe put it down somewhere and forget where you left it? Try retracing your steps.

Fucking right, I haven't watched that shit fest in years. Bunch of specy lefties, virgins and dinghy lovers.

Dinghy lovers?

Wrong, I'm a hard working Brit who loves his country and is sick of all those fucking foreign freeloaders and London elite traitors.

Definitely a spoof.

Or a cunt.

Maybe both.

11 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Where has it gone? Did you maybe put it down somewhere and forget where you left it? Try retracing your steps back in to the sea. 

35 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Queues forming at petrol stations already. BP are shutting some of their stations whilst they struggle to get deliveries. Won't be isolated to BP.

Obviously nothing to do with Brexit either...

Empty shelves,petrol shortages,prices going up everywhere,no sign of the £350m a week...it is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Empty shelves,petrol shortages,prices going up everywhere,no sign of the £350m a week...it is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

The more it goes to shit the more intransigent Brexiteers become. Add a couple more points to the Tory lead in the weekend polls.

3 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

In my expert opinion, from years of watching post apocalyptic movies, we should be hitting the cannibalism phase by Christmas.

Which is nice.

Can't wait- that plump kid down the road could feed half a dozen households, plus it'd stop the cunt from screaming every thirty seconds. A Brexit dividend at last.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Where has it gone? Did you maybe put it down somewhere and forget where you left it? Try retracing your steps.

As you well know, the country has gone down the shitter for the past two or so decades. Bliar, Cyclops Brown and all the other Britain haters are responsible. We finally got a bit of power back and the same cunts are bleating about the excercise of a democratic vote from the sidelines. Well tough shit, that's democracy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Dinghy lovers?

I meant the cunts that love the people coming over in the dingies, you know, across the channel. Fucking royal navy should sink the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Can't wait- that plump kid down the road could feed half a dozen households, plus it'd stop the cunt from screaming every thirty seconds. A Brexit dividend at last.

The empty shelves in the supermarkets are to do with covid displacement of workers and greedy globalist companies not wanting to pay a decent wage. It's nothing to do with brexit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

You sound like the type of cunt that would welcome shamima begum back with open arms.

Think she's already been declared amnesty material.

39 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

You sound like the type of cunt that would welcome shamima begum back with open arms.

If ISIS offered a swap deal, Shamima for you, I'd be making up the spare room for her and booking your taxi to the airport in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If ISIS offered a swap deal, Shamima for you, I'd be making up the spare room for her and booking your taxi to the airport in a heartbeat.

That's not surprising, I'll bet you've got a lob-on thinking about her slack, child ruined, terrorist cunt. Want to be her knight in shining armour do you? Commie wanker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Have we a live one?

Hard to tell if it's a genuine cunt or a shit attempt at a Noos tribute act. We may never know. Or care.

45 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hard to tell if it's a genuine cunt or a shit attempt at a Noos tribute act. We may never know. Or care.

He certainly has the hots for you mate…

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You’d have to begum for it.

• Upvote 2

Definitely a troll. Like a lot of trolls Cocky has gone in too hard too quickly. You need to start of slowly and gently. Ease your way in by questioning if people are happy that certain situations exist. Plenty of time to go fully mental later on. 

• Upvote 1