You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Shes a horrible cunt. Her families history of making fortunes through the slave trade has put her in good stead to oversee the eu policy of cheap/slave labour throughout the continent. Probably why she got the job, she has no other attributes.

Check above I edited after you posted.

Goodbye, Gnasher.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Goodbye, Gnasher.

Yesterday you made a big fanfare about putting me on ignore to the delight of you're merry band of idiots, you even asked for instructions. One day later you're back to tell me your going again because you never really went in the fucking first place. 

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Goodbye, Gnasher.

I have no idea what you're stupid Facebook nonsense has to do with me pointing out Von der Lynn's ancestors made an absolute fortune from the American slave trade. She's the German Theresa May and  if you like her and believe the EU is a democratic organisation than that's your problem but can you leave the teenage Facebook shit out? 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Probably why she got the job, she has no other attributes.

She may or may not be a horrible cunt, but that is plainly silly. It only takes a quick skim through her Wikipedia page to see that she's got qualifications and experience coming out of her ears.

9 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

She may or may not be a horrible cunt, but that is plainly silly. It only takes a quick skim through her Wikipedia page to see that she's got qualifications and experience coming out of her ears.

You must be fucking joking Angry.

She was thought to have rigged her medical qualifications. She's a mediocre eu career politician who got where she is through family contacts.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-biography-career-inconvenient-truth/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

She was accused of cheating her medical exams, more importantly she's a far right pasty. Their is a good reason none of the 324 green Meps voted for her, the centre and left politicians hate her. Idiots like Spanner may fawn at her power but she's a incompetent cunt, the irish fiasco shows it. She's more entitled than Rees Mogg, her family were slave traders, the other side of her family were silk traders. She's on the same political patch as Thersea May.

https://www.ft.com/content/9bb6f478-a4a6-11e9-a282-2df48f366f7d

If she was British the only posters on here not to detest her would be Rico, Spanner and Stronts. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Her family inherited got most of their massive wealth though slavery. One side of her family were the Ladson American gentry. On moving to Germany one of the houses they built was a replica of the White House only bigger. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladson_family

Judging by her appetite for large pools of cheap labour to be picked at an employer's will she seems a chip off the old block. The fact Von der Leyen took the name Ladson when hiding in London after perceived threats from the Barder Meinoff gang shows she suffers little shame over her families past.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

She was accused of cheating her medical exams, more importantly she's a far right pasty. Their is a good reason none of the 324 green Meps voted for her, the centre and left politicians hate her. Idiots like Spanner may fawn at her power but she's a incompetent cunt, the irish fiasco shows it. She's more entitled than Rees Mogg, her family were slave traders, the other side of her family were silk traders. She's on the same political patch as Thersea May.

https://www.ft.com/content/9bb6f478-a4a6-11e9-a282-2df48f366f7d

If she was British the only posters on here not to detest her would be Rico, Spanner and Stronts. 

I love a pasty - who doesn’t? 

(Fuck you are dumb) 

I want to be a pasty instead, and no semi-literate buffoon is going to stop me!  

I’d be interested to hear how she chose her family too.  I fucked right up there, if I’d known we had a choice I’d have gone for billionaires instead of poor people from Stockport.  

Oh, and can’t see anyone accusing her of cheating either.  But you barely read what you post.  

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I want to be a pasty instead, and no semi-literate buffoon is going to stop me!  

I’d be interested to hear how she chose her family too.  I fucked right up there, if I’d known we had a choice I’d have gone for billionaires instead of poor people from Stockport.  

Oh, and can’t see anyone accusing her of cheating either.  But you barely read what you post.  

Then you need to read with a little more diligence you put bellied mong.

Three quarters of the way down. Oh and you shouldn't start a sentence with But, Mutt. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-biography-career-inconvenient-truth/

Now do yourself a favour and do one. 

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Then you need to read with a little more diligence you put bellied mong.

Three quarters of the way down. Oh and you shouldn't start a sentence with But, Mutt. 

Now do yourself a favour and do one. 

So she didn’t cite it correctly? She was cleared. 

I like put-bellied though. Can I be a put-bellied pasty? 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

So she didn’t cite it correctly? She was cleared. 

I like put-bellied though. Can I be a put-bellied pasty? 

I know she was cleared, I said she was accused. Fuck me at least you managed to read it this time, you must have been bulshitting again in your last post. 

Yeah you can be a put bellied pasty Rico. In fact its probably a fairly accurate description. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gnasher said:

I know she was cleared, I said she was accused. Fuck me at least you managed to read it this time, you must have been bulshitting again in your last post. 

Yeah you can be a put bellied pasty Rico. In fact its probably a fairly accurate description. 

You’ve been accused of being an illiterate, alcoholic,buffoon with a marginal grasp of facts and seemingly endless ability to talk shit but that doesn’t make it tr...oh, bad example.  

Cheers, it’s nice we can share that. 

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

@Gnasher are you saying you didn't plagiarize passages in your thesis? Surely everyone does a bit of that.

I'm not really the exam taking type but knowing my luck I'd accidentally pinch some tosh from Bruce Spanners facebook page and end with a Z. 

Oh talking of Zs you've used the American spelling of plagiarise in your post. If I were a judge I'd have to fail you for that however good your thesis was.

33 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm not really the exam taking type but knowing my luck I'd accidentally pinch some tosh from Bruce Spanners facebook page and end with a Z. 

Oh talking of Zs you've used the American spelling of plagiarise in your post. If I were a judge I'd have to fail you for that however good your thesis was.

I'm not that clever, I couldn't spell it properly at all so copied and paste from your article. Blame whoever stuck it on your Facebook page.

17 minutes ago, No2 said:

I'm not that clever, I couldn't spell it properly at all so copied and paste from your article. Blame whoever stuck it on your Facebook page.

I'm not that clever either, I took a guess and copied your spelling and changed the z to an s.