You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

And a good day for the poorest who have been well and truly shafted for year upon year upon year.

This is the thing.

It's all well and good mocking the idiots who support Brexit, but the tragedy is that, as always, it is the poor who will suffer. People are literally going to die (I forget the figure, but you can literally track the death rate going up as the economy goes down) because of this.

What an inexplicably stupid thing to do.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I most certainly have, what's your point?

DId you read the tory manifesto (which I believe you voted for) when it promised a referendum to take us out of the EU? 

No I didn’t read it.  

But I did read the reports into the lies and illegality on the Leave side. 

8 hours ago, Gnasher said:

And a good day for the poorest who have been well and truly shafted for year upon year upon year.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/immigration-and-jobs-labour-market-effects-immigration/

But let's not bother with them, moaning Minnie's.

You stupid, stupid, stupid bastard.

6 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This is the thing.

It's all well and good mocking the idiots who support Brexit, but the tragedy is that, as always, it is the poor who will suffer. People are literally going to die (I forget the figure, but you can literally track the death rate going up as the economy goes down) because of this.

What an inexplicably stupid thing to do.

Gnash - That wasn’t a gratuitous insult.

Poor and vulnerable people will die because we've given untrammelled power to the worst rich cunts.

And you stupidly support this.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

One of them said he voted for Brexit because when he was younger there were more manufacturing jobs in Britain and it was the EU's faul there isn't anymore. He also voted for "Boris".

It’s staggering that so many people don’t understand that Thatcher was happy to see manufacturing jobs go abroad - mostly to the Asian and Indian subcontinent - while positioning us as a service-based economy. Still, the EU....