You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Meanwhile in the wider world. Political prisoners in the EU.

https://euobserver.com/political/146271

Let's stop this force fed pretence that the EU is some type of Bastian of civil rights and justice. It's a corrupt regime which is at the behest of bankers and big business.

Hahaha. So Britain belongs in the EU then - it’s a perfect fit. Like a whore and her best customer.

The polls do show a move toward remain, and I think that delaying tactics were always going to bring that about. Following on, will be the Tory vote collapse through fatigue, and the recognition that minority government is ineffective.

Timing is everything now for Corbyn & Co, but it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things. With QE4 underway, and yet another credit crunch, a Labour government can’t spend money they don’t have if productivity collapses.

The fat cunt is just playing to his Daily Mail base, who’ll doubtless quite happily clap like the brain dead racist seals they are and marvel at the “political mastery” when he appears at the hustings claiming “me? I never asked for an extension. It may have been obtained but I technically had nothing to do with it.”

And the oatcake munching fucking twats will swallow his fucking toxic cum and deliver him a fucking majority because this place is completely and utterly riddled with absolute bellends.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

This whole ‘unsigned letter’ thing is almost unbelievable. He is the political leader of one of the most powerful, influential nations on earth, and he is acting like a petulant child who didn’t get his favourite birthday cake. 

I'm surprised that he didn't type it out in the wingdings font. The massive fucking man-child. 

57 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

This whole ‘unsigned letter’ thing is almost unbelievable. He is the political leader of one of the most powerful, influential nations on earth, and he is acting like a petulant child who didn’t get his favourite birthday cake. 

Its not *unbelievable" to the general public at all, it's just political grandstanding. Tony Blair was right whe  he said most of the country couldnt care less about Westminster tittle tattle.  The Tories are apprx 10 points clear in the polls.  

1 hour ago, Manny said:

The fat cunt is just playing to his Daily Mail base, who’ll doubtless quite happily clap like the brain dead racist seals they are and marvel at the “political mastery” when he appears at the hustings claiming “me? I never asked for an extension. It may have been obtained but I technically had nothing to do with it.”

And the oatcake munching fucking twats will swallow his fucking toxic cum and deliver him a fucking majority because this place is completely and utterly riddled with absolute bellends.

I could just go one of those massive hot oatcakes you get in Derbyshire.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Its not *unbelievable" to the general public at all, it's just political grandstanding. Tony Blair was right whe  he said most of the country couldnt care less about Westminster tittle tattle.  The Tories are apprx 10 points clear in the polls.  

It’ll drop here on in. The longer this goes on, the less the public will wear it. When an election eventually takes place, the swingers will swing. They always swing. A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link.

Like I hinted in a previous post though, real reformation won’t come from any political party unless that party is formed on the basis of revolutionary monetary reform, backed by a massive UK majority.

There’s a shitload of sublimation to take place before the UK, indeed the West, can evolve.

21 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

There’s a shitload of sublimation to take place before the UK, indeed the West, can evolve.

There certainly will be a lot of gas in the air when it happens. It should have happened in 2008 but it'll be the next global financial crash which triggers a substantial change, globally we no longer have the borrowing capacity to bail out the financial sector and investors. We'll try and desperately print even more money and that'll be the end of it. 

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He’s got a role model to look up to from across the Atlantic. It isn’t really much of a surprise.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

He’s got a role model to look up to from across the Atlantic. It isn’t really much of a surprise.

It's really puerile. We all know he didn't want to send it, he's made that abundantly clear. As has been posted he forget to add 'Boris Johnson, aged 5' to the end of the letter. The EU really must now know they're dealing with a toddler even if somehow they didn't before.

7 hours ago, Red Shift said:

It’ll drop here on in. The longer this goes on, the less the public will wear it. When an election eventually takes place, the swingers will swing. They always swing. A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link.

Like I hinted in a previous post though, real reformation won’t come from any political party unless that party is formed on the basis of revolutionary monetary reform, backed by a massive UK majority.

I agree. Hopefully the day ithe western greed culture crumbles will come sooner rather than later.

Empires crumble all the time...