You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Weirdly enough Kate Hoey is supposed to have said she will vote against Johnson's deal. Probably not hard enough for her.

Really think Corbyn should withdraw the whip on Tory deal voters. Absolutely no downside to this as whatever the result of the vote look at the cunts on that list he can get rid of of in one fell swoop.

Watch the media dress that up as a ‘chilling Stalinist move’.

11 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

I suppose there is a small crumb of comfort if Brexit means Farage wasting 25 years of his life to not get the Brexit he wants and his two bit party being made redundant before their first election!

Not to worry though he'll still have his regular stint on Questiontime and other BBC outlets to fall back on the beeb won't let there favourite racist fall on hard times would they 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’d like a few things from Labour. First, elect a leader who will stand a chance of winning a majority. I’d like him to be smart, principled, pragmatic rather than ideological, and not have a fuck load of baggage. Then I’d like them to act as a party that wants to win by hiring the right staff to fight the Tories in a way that positions them to win so that they can actually get left wing social policies in place for those who need it. I’m sure there’s more, but that’ll do for now. 

To be fair , given the incredible bias from the majority of the press I'm amazed labour get anywhere near winning an election . Britain will always lean towards the Tories as long as it's filled with brain dead knuckle dragging plebs who are only influenced by the daily mail and the rest of the Tory rags . I can't ever see a time when the UK will be consistantly led by labour when the majority of its people are politically brain-dead and brainwashed . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
17 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd still take Miss Patel out for a meal. Mind you, looking at the state of her from the neck down these days I'd probably have to invest in a Credit card for the first time in my life. Then I'd take her back to her place and strip her naked before handcuffing her to the bed legs akimbo. I#d then throw a randy billy Goat in the room and catch a bus home. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'd still take Miss Patel out for a meal. Mind you, looking at the state of her from the neck down these days I'd probably have to invest in a Credit card for the first time in my life. Then I'd take her back to her place and strip her naked before handcuffing her to the bed legs akimbo. I#d then throw a randy billy Goat in the room and catch a bus home. 

I'd take her for one of aRdjas fry-ups, make her pay for it then cover her in jam and boot her through the front doors of The Blob Shop in town on a wednesday afternoon. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

That's terribly cruel on the goat- it'll be all excited and het up, then it gets locked in a room with that fat pig.

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

She's a good looking lass, alright, but there are plenty of them who aren't thick or evil.